CI/HUMINT Reports Officer & Threat Analyst
USAG - Camp Humphreys
Join our team at Core One! Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation's most complex national security challenges. In order to achieve our mission, Core One values people first! We are committed to recruiting, nurturing, and retaining top talent! We offer a competitive total compensation package that sets us apart from our competition. Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic, and growing company that values exceptional performance!
Core One is seeking a Counterintelligence/HUMINT Reports officer & Threat Analyst to support the program. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. This position is contingent upon contract award and would be on-site at USAG- Camp Humphreys.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary performance of duties shall be at the SOCKOR Headquarters located at United States Army Garrison - Humphreys.
- Provide HUMINT and CI collection requirements management support to define operational, logistical, and administrative business objectives for all platforms operating under SOCKOR.
- Leverages Special Operation, Joint Command, or the National intelligence Communities for support and collaboration.
- Manage classified intelligence databases
- Provide fused intelligence SOCKOR targets at strategic, operational, and tactical level planning
- Conduct in-depth research using classified and unclassified data sources to locate and analyze available intelligence in support of targeting.
- Coordinate with other command, IC, and DOD specialists for collaboration and information sharing, standardization, continuity of operations, and integration of capabilities
- Knowledge of a broad range of analytic contacts, all-source methodologies, and toolsets, and manipulating and visualizing large datasets.
- Live and operate in a field environment for 10% of the year.
- Given the nature of duties, the contractor shall be designated an Emergency Mission Essential Contractor (MEC).
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Three years of national or strategic level HUMINT source management experience
- One year of experience with supporting Military Operations, Joint Commands, or the National Intelligence Community.
- Proficient with all available search tools employed by the TSOCs.
- Knowledge of HUMINT and CI principles as well as of the concepts, principles, and practices germane to strategic and tactical HUMINT source management
- Knowledge of a broad range of analytic contacts, all-source methodologies, and toolsets, and manipulating and visualizing large datasets
- Experience with HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR), Source Operations Management Module (SOMM), Integrated Defense Source Registration System (IDSRS), and Multi-Media Messaging (M3), and FADE-MIST
- Possess experience and knowledge that allows for the comparison of alternative techniques applied at other locations, such as the Defense Intelligence Agency’s JITF-CT, USSOCOM, NGA, NGIC, and other TSOCs
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including briefing senior government leadership and publishing analytic products for senior and policymaker use.
- BA or BS degree in Intelligence Studies, International Relations, Political Science, Criminal Justice, World History or Politics, or related field.
- Valid Top Secret//SCI security clearance
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft and SharePoint products Ability to work in a high tempo, high stress environment with minimal oversight
- Valid Korean or International Driver’s License
- Graduate of a national-level, IC-recognized HUMINT or CI certification course; or successful completion of certified-debriefing course
Core One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Competitive pay
More jobs like this
., ., United States ., ., United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 57K - 106K * USD 57K+ *
Director of Threat Intelligence - 100% US REMOTE ONLYCISM CISSP Computer Science Cyber Kill Chain GCIH Incident response +6
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs