SOCKOR OSINT Analyst
USAG - Camp Humphreys
Join our team at Core One! Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation's most complex national security challenges. In order to achieve our mission, Core One values people first! We are committed to recruiting, nurturing, and retaining top talent! We offer a competitive total compensation package that sets us apart from our competition. Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic, and growing company that values exceptional performance!
Core One is seeking an All Source Analyst to support the program. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. This position is contingent upon contract award and would be on-site at USAG- Camp Humphreys.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The contractor shall provide analyst of open sources to J2X, targeting, All-Source, and sensitive activities.
- The primary performance of duties shall be at the SOCKOR Headquarters located at United States Army Garrison - Humphreys.
- Duties shall include, but are not limited to:
- Creates, updates, and provides reporting analysis based on the Commander's PIRs and EEIs.
- Conducts analysis and targeting using all intelligence disciplines including Signals Intelligence and HUMINT, with primary focus on command priorities in addition to OSINT tools and databases.
- Interpret and correlate seemingly unrelated information to determine links and patterns while incorporating the use of automated analysis and custom-developed tools.
- Conduct in-depth research using classified and unclassified data sources to locate and analyze available intelligence in support of targeting.
- Coordinate with other command, IC, and DOD specialists for collaboration and information sharing, standardization, continuity of operations, and integration of capabilities.
- Support HT Analysts in research and discovery tasks to provide the common operational view.
- Examine links, nodes, vulnerabilities, interdependencies, and critical elements of organizations and persons.
- Leverages and expands experience with operations in the Korean Theater of Operation to include the Korean language.
- Be ready to manage research and coordination for long term projects.
- Live and operate in a field environment for 10% of the year.
- The work of this position is sedentary; however, light physical effort is required.
- The work is typically performed in an adequately lighted and climate-controlled office.
- Given the nature of duties, the contractor shall be designated an Emergency Mission Essential Contractor (MEC).
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Five years of OSINT experience
- One year of experience with developing OSINT collection plans and risk assessments as well all source intelligence processes, data evaluation, tools, database, and analysis.
- Proficient with all available search tools employed by the TSOCs.
- Knowledge of national and service-specific OSINT policy and regulations.
- Completion of Intelligence Collection and Analysis training or certification, OS303 Advanced OSINT Tradecraft Course, OS301 Basic Open-Source Intelligence Course, and OS302 Intermediate OSINT Tools and Tradecraft.
- Possess experience and knowledge that allows for the comparison of alternative techniques applied at other locations, such as the Defense Intelligence Agency’s JITF-CT, USSOCOM, NGA, NGIC, and other TSOCs
- Able to collaborate in person and electronic with targeting staffs at lower and higher echelons on a routine basis.
- HS or GED Diploma.
- Valid Top Secret//SCI security clearance
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Office and SharePoint products
- Ability to work in a high tempo, high stress environment with minimal oversight
- Valid Korean or International Driver’s License
Core One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Competitive pay
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs