DatabricksThe Databricks Platform is the world’s first data intelligence platform powered by generative AI. Infuse AI into every facet of your business.
The Corporate Engineering team builds / provides services and infrastructure that allow our bricksters to be successful. To accomplish this, the team is dedicated to the mission of ensuring that the underlying infrastructure is running smoothly and that systems and tools are working as expected.
Databricks is hiring an experienced IAM Engineer to report to Corporate Engineering managing critical Identity Saas infrastructure and building future capabilities. This role is important to scaling and optimizing our Identity Infrastructure as we continue our hyper-growth.
The impact you will have:
- You will work with different teams making sure that services we offer to the business are built for scale
- You will work closely with IT and Security teams to make sure identity governance and controls are implemented well.
- You will provide Tier 3 support for IT support, partnering with IT support leads to understand identity trends and put solutions in place towards improving them through process or automation.
- You will work with internal IT teams to support and implement advanced configurations for identity systems such as Okta, implementing access controls for SaaS applications.
- You will develop solutions or applications necessary to facilitate identity automation securely across Databricks Identity infrastructure.
- You will help define Service level agreements and processes working with IT support to streamline elevated access requests and improve transaction transparency
- You will contribute to developing IAC (Infrastructure as Code) around IaaS systems
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience or related experience administering Okta including advanced configurations such as OIDC/Oauth, SCIM, cross tenant federation, Okta Workflows, and APIs
- 5+ years of experience or related experience administering identity for systems including IAM configuration for Saas and/or a subset of PAM,LDAP,Cert based,Radius, Tacacs+ for on prem and network infra.
- 2+ years of experience programming in a language such as Python, node.js, golang or Scala is required.
- Familiar with Identity and concepts of least privileged access, Federation, Assurance, Reconciliation, and evidence needs for Audits.
- Familiar with design patterns to implement rbac vs abac vs pbac
- Familiarity with APIs with a track record of leveraging them to improve efficiency through automation or data quality.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs