Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust
Remote - United States
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who You Are
You are an experienced compliance manager. You’ve led numerous privacy and security audits throughout your career and have extensive knowledge of common frameworks. Additionally, you have experience assessing complex SaaS environments and will help ensure that privacy and security controls are well-designed, operating effectively, and incrementally improved over time.
You are an effective collaborator across all departments, functions, and levels. You have a passion for the business impact of compliance frameworks and understand the importance of maintaining buy-in.
What You Will Do
You will help manage Dataminr’s compliance programs. You will be a champion for all employees throughout the audit process and bring others along. This role reports directly to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- Manage both internal and third-party assessments and audits.
- Develop methods to streamline auditability of business critical processes.
- Help develop policies that align with company and industry standards.
- Identify risk and gaps as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Assist remediation owners in developing and executing remediation plans.
- Develop and build automation into risk management processes.
Skills & Experience
- Approximately 5 years of hands-on auditor experience
- SOC2 Type II across multiple trust principles
- ISO 27001 and 27701 certifications
- NIST 800-171 and CMMC
- Managing internal assessment capabilities
- Implementing risk management in cloud-first companies
- Knowledge of GRC software solutions
- GDPR and CCPA
- This can either be based from one of our US offices or fully remote anywhere within the US
Why you should work here
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs