DevSecOps Platform Engineer
BarbaricumAll-inclusive government contracting firm that develops innovative strategies
- Individuals must be comfortable bridging the gap between legacy development or operations teams and working toward a shared culture and vision of modern digital delivery.
- Works tirelessly to arm developers with the best tools and ensuring system uptime and performance.
- Personnel will be required to assess, deploy, and manage a number of infrastructure management tools including infrastructure optimization and orchestration solutions
- Design, build, and optimize cloud services, while considering the limitations imposed by practicality and compliance.
- Practitioners should be prepared to support the learning and cultural transformation by facilitating shared standards and participating in communities of practice as the organization matures and new capabilities are identified.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline and 7 years of related DevSecOps engineer work experience.
- Must meet IAT-III requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M and Azure Administrator Associate
- Must be experienced with deployment and maintenance of upstream Kubernetes and at least one of the commercially supported managed Kubernetes distributions.
- Personnel must be capable of overseeing the efforts of less senior staff, briefing more senior individuals, federal and contractor, and/or be responsible for the efforts of staff assigned to specific jobs under their purview.
- Experience is required, serving as an engineer for complex implementations in an agile, end user-centric environment.
- Experience in agile and DevSecOps (DevOps) practices is a requirement and practitioners must be capable of designing and delivering dynamic capabilities, while clearly articulating and implementing a balanced approach to security and agility.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 144K - 233K USD 144K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Software Engineer (L7- Network Security)Application security C Cloud Computer Science DNS Firewalls +7
Career development Medical leave Salary bonus Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs