VIANTViant, a pioneer in people-based digital advertising on the New Open Web, provides marketers the tools to move beyond third-party cookies.
- Maintain an expert level understanding of attacks, vectors and emergent threats.
- Vulnerability Testing: Regularly conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on our IT systems.
- Work across teams to ensure relevant secure technology and practices are in place and being appropriately managed.
- Risk Analysis: Evaluate the organization’s security needs and establish best practices and standards based on this analysis.
- Training: Provide staff with regular cyber security awareness training to ensure consistent best practices.
- Updates: Stay current with the latest technologies and solutions in the cyber security space.
- Develop and oversee security monitoring for Production, QA, Development & Corporate IT systems to create a deep understanding of trends, anomalies and incidents.
- Work with Compliance team to design and manage comprehensive internal and cloud application monitoring.
- Work with developers to ensure applications meet security requirements.
- Enforce compliance of Privacy and data usage policies.
- Perform as part of our Crisis Management team.
- Create and engineer automations to be more efficient handling security related incidents and events.
- Implement, manage and consistently review security tooling such as SIEM and Vulnerability management.
- Be part of an on-call rotation to handle alerts and incident response on a 24x7 basis.
GREAT TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or a related field and a minimum of 3+ years experience in a cyber security role.
- Proficient in various security software and technologies and familiarity with security tooling used in popular cloud providers (AWS/GCP preferred).
- Knowledge of current security threats, techniques, and landscape.
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH
- Familiar with user data privacy regulatory requirements
- Experience working with scripting and programming languages such as Python to interface with APIs
- Experience with a public company or working with external auditors and SOX compliance.
WHO WE ARE
- Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs