Senior Security Incident Response Specialist
London, UK (HQ)
DeliverooWe deliver your takeouts or essential groceries from the best-rated local partners straight to your door. Download our app or order online. Food. We Get It.
At Deliveroo, our mission is to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As a Senior Security Incident Response Specialist you will lead the response to security incidents and privacy issues, ensuring threats are fully investigated, contained and remediated. You’ll be part of a Security Operations & Incident Response team who are focused on detecting attacks against a backdrop of an ever-advancing cyber threat landscape with automation at the heart of everything we do.
The role is a unique opportunity to be part of an extremely capable Security team at Deliveroo where you can harness our existing process and technology investments, and bring new ways of working to help us protect our employees, customers, riders and restaurants. As we continue to grow our business, your specialist capabilities will play a key part in our story.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of the Security Incident Response team, you will:
- lead technical security incidents in a truly cloud-native environment;
- perform forensic analysis of systems and log sources to support investigations;
- produce high-quality written and oral updates for key business stakeholders;
- lead post-incident reviews for security incidents to drive continuous improvement;
- support the development and improvement of incident response plans and runbooks;
- support high-severity non-cyber incident escalations across Deliveroo;
- support the maturity of our technology stack within Security;
- support incident readiness activities such as table top exercises and simulations;
- mentor junior members of the wider Security Operations & Incident Response team; and,
- work as part of an 24/7/365 on-call capability to support security incidents.
What you’ll need
The successful applicant will have experience in a combination of the following areas:
- Managing security incidents in a cloud-centric, fast moving organisation;
- Responding to security incidents on AWS, including containerised / serverless environments;
- Computer forensics, including analysing Linux and MacOS systems;
- Building incident response documentation according to industry best practice; and,
- Communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders.
- Be aware of the privacy and regulatory obligations of a publicly traded company.
One or more of the following qualifications are desirable, but not required:
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- GIAC iOS and macOS Examiner (GIME)
- GIAC Cloud Forensics Responder (GCFR)
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs