United States (Remote)
GranicusDigital Civic Engagement for Government with the latest in cloud technology that connects 250 million people with 5,500+ government organizations.
What your impact will look like:
- Evaluate internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes – and suggest improvements.
- Create business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals.
- Evaluate agency systems for discrepancies, vulnerabilities, and improvements.
- Work with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Meet with agencies and help them reimagine the connection between people and the government.
- Develop and deliver effective Pitch, Solution, and Technical Demonstrations of key aspects of Granicus solutions that show how the solution will help the customer achieve goals.
- Build and maintain a library of solutions, customer examples, supporting collateral, and POCs.
- Build and maintain demonstration websites and assets that will be used by our team and others throughout Granicus.
- Guide technical scoping conversations with the agency and our Granicus implementation teams.
- Assist with sales and our own team's learning paths through content, coaching, and training projects.
- Learn the full suite of solutions that make up the Granicus platform through constant training, review of product releases, and internal product discussions.
- Assist with lead generation and marketing efforts through webinar and conference support.
You will love this job if you have:
- Four or more years of pre-sales, consulting, or customer-facing service delivery experience
- Current or prior government experience and savviness (FT/PT employment, military, or volunteering)
- Expertise in core UX/CX skills, such as human-centered design, journey mapping, persona development, content strategy, quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, etc. – ideally supporting a government client
- Achievement and experience articulating SaaS solutions and their value.
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to a non-technical audience, both externally and internally
- Technical proficiency with business tools such as Office, Salesforce, and Teams
- Strong desire to work in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills, workshop facilitation skills, and cross-functional leadership skills in a heavily client-facing capacity
- Track record of continuous learning and solution-finding
- Strategic thinking skills, with the ability to exercise independence, autonomy, and sound judgment in making account recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to enlist internal stakeholders to help navigate client relationships.
- Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and to work well under pressure.
- Experience and/or enthusiasm for working with government.
- Passion for public service, citizen engagement, and all things digital
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong personal initiative and on-time delivery of project tasks and deliverables.
- Personal drive and determination to succeed through communication and collaboration.
- Commitment to making a difference!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 120K - 200K * USD 120K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Remote, UNITED STATES, United … Remote, UNITED STATES, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 127K - 175K USD 127K+
Palo Alto Networks
Senior Consultant, Offensive Security, Proactive Services (Unit 42)Application security Audits AWS Azure Bash Burp Suite +36
Career development Health care Medical leave Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs