People Consultant - India & APJ
ZscalerZscaler is the leader in cybersecurity and zero trust digital transformation. Transform your IT and security needs with the best CASB and SASE solutions.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reporting to the VP, Business partner APJ and India People and Culture, you will partner with Zscaler’s India and APJ teams across various functions across the region to implement People and Culture best practices aligned to business growth.
Key Focus Areas
In this role, you will be aligned to regional business partners and support managers across various functions in the APJ and India region. You will proactively advise managers in employee life-cycle areas such as hiring, promotions, performance management, and terminations. You will get to execute on strategic people initiatives in partnership with the BP and
aligned executive. Drive program execution in partnership with the business partner on topics like Employee Engagement, Merit and Stock Refresh programs to focus strategically on key
employee retention and rewards.
Your role will include responsibilities such as -
- Conducting research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause.
- Perform data analysis as needed across various project needs (e.g. diversity program, leader report outs, improvement areas).
- Resolving daily issues that employees experience and finding opportunities to scale and transform these areas of support to address a growing organization.
- Uncovering opportunities to scale support of the region and partner with Shared Services on process improvement.
- Bridging the gap between service delivery and strategy implementation.
- Support managers on ER cases and PIP’s and gather employee feedback as
- Min 5 years Significant and relevant People and Culture (HR) experience supporting various functions across India and/ or APJ.
- Requires significant experience as a hands-on, People Partner in a complex, high volume, high growth environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of metrics, drivers and compensation plans, and scorecards.
- A Master’s degree in human resources or related field is ideal.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management and employees; ability to present facts and recommendations in a clear and concise manner with strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and partner with business partners to drive resolution.
- Self starters who can organize information, work actively to drive solutions to closure.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with proficiency in Microsoft and G-Suite applications.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs