IT Audit & Cyber Security - Senior/Assistant Manager/Manager
Don’t wait. Act.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and Consulting. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Due to the significant growth in the demand for our services and the roll out of new services including cyber incident management and digital forensics we wish to appoint a number of people to join our team at manager/ assistant manager and senior/ consultant level.
The manager and assistant manager should have a strong audit and technical background gained either in a professional services organisation or as part of an audit team or function or in a security compliance or similar role. The manager should have experience in managing a portfolio of clients as well as leading assignments across a range of technically complex environments. These are exciting roles, in a fast paced, client facing environment with significant opportunities to develop and progress quickly.
For the senior/ consultant role, we would also welcome applications form candidates with IT administration, network and security operations experience who would like to expand on their skillset and take on a new challenge.
Strong technical, audit or compliance, communication and client relationship skills are required for these roles.
The work will include:
- IT and Security Audits
- Cyber Security Reviews
- Network Security Testing
- Security environment reviews
- Security Standard Compliance Reviews
- Digital Forensics
- Cyber Incident Management
- Security Risk and Governance
- Amongst others
- Experience in conducting compliance reviews against industry standards such as: NIST. COBIT, ISO 270001, PCI DSS, NIS and ITIL
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks and software management.
- Strong knowledge of IT and Information Security controls and good practices in areas such as Windows Active Directory, virtual environments, network infrastructure, Unix/Linux, databases.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture (AWS, O365 or Azure), operational frameworks and security controls would be beneficial
- A third level qualification or equivalent certification in an IT and/or security discipline. (CISM, CISSP, CCPS, CFIP, IAPP)
- For the Manager position, Qualified IT Auditor (CISA) within excess of 7 years’ experience of conducting both IT audit and cyber security reviews across a range a highly technical environments and sectors.
- Experience in conducting network and application security tests.
- Experience or aptitude for using data analytics and forensic tools and techniques.
- Must be eager to learn and develop
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work on own initiative and to provide guidance to others
- Experience of working to deadlines and delivering under pressure
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs