Cyber Security Endpoint Engineer
At Leidos, we do work that really matters inspired by our mission to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. With 25 years of local experience, our 2000 team members, work together to solve Australia’s toughest challenges in government, defence, intelligence and border protection. We’re robust and ambitious, and we empower our people to do their best work. You’ll feel inspired by what you can achieve and will be supported by an inclusive and flexible culture that genuinely cares for your wellbeing. Together, we can be the difference.
We've got so much to offer at Leidos, here are a just a few of the Benefits we provide our team:
- Flexible work from home opportunities to support work life balance enabling you to feel supported and achieve balance.
- 12 Extra Days Leave: Life Days are the Leidos way of recognising that we all need some extra time out to take care of life. By working slightly more than the minimum weekly hours (2 hours per week for full timers) you can accrue up to an extra 12 days of leave per year.
- Professional development and support to set you up for success and assist you in achieving your career aspirations.
- Leidos Life Hub provides access to discount offers or cashback rewards with over 400 Australian and International retailers.
We have a great opportunity for a Cyber Security Endpoint Engineer to join our supportive and motivated team responsible for maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance and support of global platforms for a key government client.
This is a technical infrastructure role that will see you utilise your broad skills and experience to install, maintain and continuously improve Cyber Security Infrastructure services. Your responsibilities will include;
- Identify, plan, and implement regular and proactive maintenance and performance improvements to the Cyber Security infrastructure to ensure it remains fit for purpose.
- Contribute to technology strategies and product selections, ensuring adherence to the change process, to update cyber security technologies.
- Maintain endpoint security solutions on workstations, VDIs and servers, in collaboration with existing application and SOE deployment team members.
- Completion of standard requests for policy updates across Application whitelisting, Enterprise Endpoint Security, Device Control, and related products.
About You and What You'll Bring
Coupled with your education and/or practical experience you will be customer-focused with strong communication and problem solving skills and are motivated to learn new technologies and go the extra mile to ensure customer needs are met. In addition, you will have the following skills and knowledge;
- Demonstrated technical experience in an infrastructure engineering role, including infrastructure support and change delivery,
- Strong working knowledge of Cyber Security Infrastructure technologies, trends and best practices i.e. Active Directory, Windows Workstation and Server, Virtual Infrastructure, Linux, Operational tooling, Cloud services, etc.,
- Hands-on Trellix Suite experience, including ePolicy Orchestrator, ENS, AV, and Application Control,
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Endpoint Security in cloud architecture,
- Experience with Waterfall/Agile methodologies and Microsoft TFS
- Understanding of IP networking and security principals, including the nature of common protocols and products (e.g., HTTP, SSH),
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizens and hold and maintain a Baseline Australian Government Security Clearance.
What You'll Love
We’re a certified Family Friendly Workplace. We respect the caring responsibilities and needs of our people who needs to care for loved ones; it’s a mindset – not a policy. When you grow, we grow. Be it through our exciting pipeline line of projects or by partnering with a People Leader who will guide, mentor and support you
We’ve been keeping Australia safer, healthier and more efficient for 25 years, here’s just three ways how:
- We work with the Australian Department of Defence to design and operate the cyber security tools used across the Army, Navy and Air force.
- We are helping the ATO across their transformational roadmap of activities to uplift the end user environment.
- We deliver software development and operational support through to the integration of underwater autonomous vehicles and survey ships to meet mission objectives.
Applicants may also need to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. In certain circumstances this can place limitations on persons who hold dual nationality, permanent residency or are former nationals of certain countries as per ITAR 126.1.
At Leidos, we embrace diversity and are committed to creating a truly inclusive workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, veterans, neurodiverse people, and people of all genders, sexualities and age groups.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs