IT Security Analyst - APAC
DynatraceInnovate faster, operate more efficiently, and drive better business outcomes with observability, AI, automation, and application security in one platform.
Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU—your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Security, the Security Analyst provides technology leadership and hands-on management of key security related IT operations and infrastructure items for the internal corporate systems. The Information Security Analyst will ensure compliance of overall security program and policies. Additionally, provides a cyber secure environment and security posture that fosters a high-trust relationship between Dynatrace, its employees, partners, and customers.
This role will be responsible for Threat response, Vulnerability management, executing strategies and ensuring organizational and client IT security expectations are being satisfied. There will be an expectation of collaborating with various cross organizational teams to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule, and tools to deliver within established constraints.
- Location: Australia or APAC region.
- Remote or virtual work is possible if located in the Asia Pacific region.
- Examine and respond to reported security incidents and phishing attempts, determining the root cause, and escalating as needed.
- Manage and track remediation activities discovered through vulnerability management and scanning tools. Ensure vulnerability management policy is followed.
- Become subject matter expert (SME) and make recommendations for improvements in security monitoring and compliance tools such as SIEM, Scanning Tools, Firewalls, Microsoft E5 Security Suite, etc.
- Develop and deploy pragmatic solutions, practices, and procedures to ensure Dynatrace meets internal and customer security requirements.
- Provide operational efficiency within the security team by providing and analyzing key metrics, performance indicators and threat assessments in accordance with security policies and procedures.
- Uncover, categorize, track and close security loopholes to maintain a secure environment.
- Maintain and validate security evidence repository with required documentation for compliance with security policies and audit requests.
- Generate dashboard and scorecards to articulate the current security posture and threat level.
- Reduce time to complete customer security RFIs while improving accuracy and quality of responses.
- Obtain 100% compliance with IT security awareness policy both annually and for new hire training within the specified training windows.
- Maintain SOC2 Type 2 attestation on an annual basis, pursue and facilitate additional certifications as required by business (FedRAMP, ISO 27002:2013, etc.).
- Review Dynatrace vendor’s security posture to ensure they meet Dynatrace requirements.
- Work with third-party security vendor, ensure they have high quality responses and review all RFI responses for accuracy. Ensure security controls and question bank are updated and accurate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job.
- A minimum of 3 years of IT security experience, preferably 5-8.
- Strong knowledge of security monitoring and compliance tools, e.g. SIEM, Scanning tools, Firewalls, Microsoft E5 Security Suite, DNS, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams required.
- Solid understanding of information security practices and principles.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and generate key metrics.
- Dynatrace is a market share leader & an 13x magic quadrant leader
- Dynatrace invests more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Dynatrace is trusted by over half of Fortune’s Top 100
- Dynatrace provides a culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Dynatrace gives you the chance to work with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs