Lead Consultant - ServiceNow
Moravská Ostrava a Přívoz, Czechia
DevoteamStay ahead with Devoteam's IT consultants. We offer digital strategy, cloud platforms, cybersecurity expertise & more for your digital innovation vision.
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms and cybersecurity.
By combining creativity, tech and data insights, we empower our customers to transform their business and unlock the future.
With 25 years’ experience and 10.000 employees across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Mexico, Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change."
What shal you expect from the job position?
Lead ServiceNow Consultant needs to have a proven track record in project delivery, sales support, and knowledge development.
You will be part of our Ostrava team and lead your colleagues by sharing your expertise with them. However big part of the job is also your contribution in pre-sales activities, facilitating workshops and of course, developing products based on the best practice.
Join us in driving innovative solutions and making an impact within our organization and with our clients.
Other tasks include:
- Be a leader for a team of ServiceNow Consultants, support their development and boost their experience by your expertise
- Collaborate with clients to identify and assess their ServiceNow needs
- Develop and implement ServiceNow solutions that meet client requirements
- Configure, test, and deploy ServiceNow modules
- Identify and recommend improvements to existing ServiceNow solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest ServiceNow developments and best practices
- Prepare and lead meetings with clients, ensuring structured presentations and accurate meeting minutes
- Facilitate workshops, including agenda planning, task delegation, and result analysis
- Apply project management coordination techniques
- Develop expertise in various domains, both technical and functional, and integrate cross-functional aspects into your work
What shall you expect from work in Devoteam?
- opportunity to further develop your own skills and competences
- guidance from more senior colleagues
- are you looking for a company where you find like-minded people to meet also after work? Then look here!
- or simply check our Cocuma page or Benefits and perks below
You will be a great fit for this role if you have…
- Extensive experience as a ServiceNow Consultant, with demonstrated leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow and one or more of its modules, including ITSM, ITOM, HR, PPM and CSM
- Strong project management skills and experience delivering successful projects
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Strong business acumen and awareness of industry trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in pre-sales and commercial proposal development
- Ability to develop and share knowledge through presentations and training materials
- Proven ability to work autonomously and within a team
Want to be head of the pack? We’d definitely welcome…
Proficiency in German and/or French
What can Devoteam offer you, you may ask?
- Transparent career path and Mentorship: Devoteam values your professional and personal growth. We provide a transparent career path, including mentoring programs, to guide and support you in reaching your full potential.
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies: Stay ahead in the rapidly evolving industry with our training and certification programs. We offer sophisticated training systems for our employees and many opportunities to upskill in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies, ensuring that you remain at the forefront of your field.
- Friendly atmosphere & Great company culture: And it’s not just a phrase! :)
- Work-life balance: Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with 5 days extra of vacation, up to 4 sick days per year, and the flexibility of hybrid working hours and home office options.
- Teambuildings & Company events: We love to spend time together! To enhance our team spirit, we organise many different events & parties for our colleagues throughout the year.
- Great location in the city centre with a good transport accessibility and you’re always in the centre of all the action.
- We care about your well-being. Benefit from meal vouchers or meal voucher tariff, a Multisport card for fitness activities, and language courses to expand your skills.
Moreover, we offer:
- Delicious breakfast and snacks
- Phone tariff for employees and their family members
- Sabbatical leave
- Employee Referral Program
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Birmingham, United Kingdom Birmingham, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 60K - 112K * USD 60K+ *
Cyber Consultants / Check Team Lead PentestersClearance Linux Open Source Pentesting Security Clearance Vulnerabilities
Career development Flex hours Gear Health care Home office stipend +2
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs