Security Consultant (Threat Management/Threat Modelling)
We are Adarma, one of the largest, award-winning independent IT security services companies in the UK delivering cyber security solutions to our FTSE 350 clients. We are the trusted security provider to the biggest investment banks, top retail brands, and transportation partners. We have experienced rapid growth and it’s showing no signs of slowing down as we continue to expand into new markets and customers.
We have an opportunity for a Consultant with threat management skills to join the team ideally based in either our London or Edinburgh office. Remote UK locations are available with occasional travel to either office. This is an exciting time to join Adarma as we look to expand our capability within the threat practice.
- Takes responsibility for understanding customer requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution in relation to threat management.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends architectural threat options, implementing if required.
- Supports Senior Consultants with facilitating stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements and keeping them informed on project progress.
- Seeks to fully address customer needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of customer personnel, by ensuring that proposed solutions are sufficiently understood appropriately exploited and properly onboarded to the customer.
- Troubleshoot issues related to threat platform or software configuration by identifying the root cause and recommending potential solutions to mitigate against the issue arising again.
- Use expertise to innovate and identify enhancements in areas such as intellectual property, scripts, programming, configuration, process improvement, new tools, new solutions / features, etc.
- Support the company in growing, aligning and building the consulting business by identifying new or enhancing existing services.
- Experience in threat management and/or modelling and are able to demonstrate required consultancy skills.
- Knowledge of how to identify and assess potential threats and ultimately protect against them, including:
- Cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Attack methods and techniques
- Risk management
- Control assurance
- Threat detection and response
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs