Security Software Engineer
Redwood City, California, United States
ZuoraZuora is the industry leader in subscription management. Build, run and grow your subscription business with Zuora’s suite of advanced billing and revenue recognition tools.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com.
Description: Responsible for Application & Product Security across proprietary ecosystem, including defending Cloud infrastructure and managing internal and external security services. As part of the security operations center, triage and respond to the alerts generated by various tools, performing vulnerability management operations, creating automation using SOAR, and performing network penetration tests. Create security standards, runbooks, and Standard Operating Processes and Procedures. Specific job duties include:
- Monitor, Detecting, and Responding to alerts generated by security controls as part of a 24x7 delivery team.
- Incident Response, Containment, and Remediation handling.
- Analyzing, documenting, and reporting on potential security incidents and performing Threat Hunting for business-critical environments.
- Drive, improve and automate all aspects of SOC using custom scripting, and other SOAR platform.
- Plan, scope, and coordinate various adversarial testing (e.g. external penetration testing).
- Perform internal penetration tests and participate in internal red team exercises.
- Drive the evaluation, integration, and testing of new security tools and technologies
- Collaborate with other teams in vulnerability management programs.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
Education / Experience Requirements: Master's or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, or Information Technology. 4 years Post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in an IT Professional, Security Analyst, Computer Systems Analyst, or Software Engineer. Special Requirements:
- 4 years of experience with Security Tools (SIEM, EDR, AV).
- 4 years of work experience in Incident Response.
- 4 years of work experience with endpoint protection, detection, and response, email security
- 2 years of work experience in threat intelligence and digital forensics.
Salary: $ 169,395/ year
Job Location: Based out of Zuora offices at 101 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.
To Apply: E-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perks/benefits: Competitive pay
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs