Principal Application Security Engineer - India, Remote
India - Remote
GoDaddyDie Komplettlösung für das Wachstum im Internet. Wer jetzt den kostenlosen Testzeitraum beginnt, kann eine elegante Website gestalten, einen Domainnamen erwerben, schnelles Hosting erhalten, unser Online-Marketing ausprobieren und erhält...
Location Details: India, Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
Join Our Team
GoDaddy’s Security Assessments team is looking for a Security Engineer to join our organization. Do you want to be an Information Security Lead at GoDaddy? We work out large-scale and cross-company security challenges while ensuring that partnership with the development and operational communities remains front of mind. At GoDaddy, Security Engineers apply their strong hands-on technical to craft scalable solutions for multiplex problems. You must communicate with GoDaddy Engineering teams, be performing security assessments, prioritize security risks, and design. We as a team implement high-quality security engineering solutions.
Expertise in application security and experience in architecture reviews is a plus!
What you'll get to do...
- Identify security threats in applications and infrastructure and provide remediation mentorship to system owners by performing security assessments
- Join forces with SRE teams to find new and creative ways to reduce the occurrence of vulnerabilities at scale
- Build repeatable/reusable security processes and frameworks
- Promote secure by design and secure by default development strategies
- Review quality issues and work towards detecting security flaws both obvious and discrete
- To own and drive the resolution of different security events, policy questions, and technical security risks
- Support the security risk acceptance and exception processes by performing activities such as architecture reviews, threat modeling, etc.
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years of security engineering experience with expertise in multiple security domains including Security Architecture, Cryptography, Network Security, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, and Web Security
- Problem-solver with excellent interpersonal skills, and a deep technical understanding of security engineering
- Experience in Secure Development Lifecycle and Shift Left with a Security by design methodology
- Scripting/development skills (e.g., Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, or PowerShell)
- Experience applying security engineering right practices that align with security and privacy compliance requirements
You might also have...
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field
- Hosting Industry and/or Cloud Experience
- Experience in Hardware Security/IoT
We've got your back... We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs