Principal Engineer ( PAM - CyberArk, Active Directory)
NielsenIQWe’re unrelenting in our pursuit of the most detailed data sets, measuring every consumer transaction to deliver the knowledge that every business needs to drive growth.
NielsenIQ is looking to mature our Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program. To support that effort, we are seeking a skilled and driven Senior level Cybersecurity Engineer with a solid understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM), Privilege Access Management (PAM) concepts and solutions, a strong background in cross-platform integration. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive Identity and Access Management solutions. This role will have hands-on CyberArk architectural, engineering, and operational responsibilities as well as technical leadership and expert level implementation skills. The candidate will be self-motivated, detailed orientated performer who wants to be part of growing NIQ global IAM program.
- Support IAM technology stack and adhere to top-tier security practices, encompassing architecture, implementation, monitoring, maintenance, enhancements, and related tasks.
- Demonstrate expertise in engineering best practices, encompassing analysis, design, development, deployment, and support of software solutions and infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
- Proven hands-on experience with CyberArk or equivalent technologies with product owner mindset.
- The ability to articulate design concepts of technical product components of CyberArk, such as vaults, safes, session managers, key managers, credential providers, external integrations, auditing & reporting, and access control mechanisms.
- Develop automated solutions using Rest APIs/Scripting.
- Enforce IAM and PAM controls in Cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Implement identity and access management framework and principals.
- Proactively identify security gaps and develop solutions.
- Communicate with internal customers to clarify objectives, status, or to provide information as needed.
- Drive continual improvement processes to enhance the end-user experience, increase technology value, and improve security posture.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Cybersecurity or Computer Information Systems or related field with minimum of 8 years of technology experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience supporting and developing Cybersecurity solutions.
- Strong understanding of Identity & Access Governance with focus on Privilege Access Management in On-Prem, Cloud, and IaaS/PaaS platforms.
- Broad understanding of the IAM cybersecurity landscape including identity stores, authentication / authorization, strong authentication, & privileged access management capabilities and methodologies
- Working knowledge of coding with PowerShell, Python, or other scripting languages
- Solid experience with databases, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Application Systems, Operating Systems, and Network Infrastructure
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on risk and business objectives.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate technical details in a clear, concise, understandable manner.
- Effective multi-tasking skills and customer-focused approach
- Exceptional communication and collaboration abilities, enabling effective and autonomous teamwork across diverse stakeholders and teams with minimal supervision.
- Enjoy a flexible and rewarding work environment with peer-to-peer recognition platforms.
- Recharge and revitalize with help of wellness plans made for you and your family.
- Plan your future with financial wellness tools.
- Stay relevant and upskill yourself with career development opportunities.
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
Threat Intelligence LeaderArtificial Intelligence Cloud Encryption Incident response Machine Learning Monitoring +4
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Pet friendly +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs