SC2023-003098 Security Risk Consultant 1 (NS) - WED 11 Oct
Braine-l'Alleud, Wallonia, Belgium
Deadline Date: Wednesday 11 October 2023
Requirement: Security Risk Consultant 1
Location: Braine L'Alleud, BE
Full time on-site: Yes
Not to Exceed Rate: 97 EUR
Total Scope of the request (hours): 150
Required Start Date: 27 November 2023
End Contract Date: 31 December 2023
Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
Duties and Role:
The contractor will effectively and efficiently provide, with minimal supervision, the following services, with a special focus on cybersecurity risk management:
- Support the accreditation of NATO CIS by assessing potential cybersecurity risks following a risk management methodology. This includes the identification and assessment of risks for specific NATO CIS in close coordination with NATO accreditation stakeholders (including technical and security authorities).
- Measurement: To the NATO CIO satisfaction with the degree of support on security accreditation of identified NATO CIS and service and the identification, quantification and qualification of possible deficiencies and associated residual risks.
- Support the development of Security Risk Assessment documentation (SRA) in support of NATO CIS accreditation activities, in coordination with the NATO Technical and Security Authorities (e.g. NCIA, SAAs, NSAB).
- Measurement: To the NATO CIO satisfaction with the degree of support in the development of security risks assessment documentation in line with the NATO provided directions and guidance.
- Support the development of mitigation and remediation plans following the identification and assessment of cybersecurity risks for NATO CIS, specifically assessing the residual risks after the application of cybersecurity risk mitigation measures.
- Measurement: To the NATO CIO satisfaction with the degree of support in the qualifying and quantifying possible residual risks linked to the security posture of identified CIS and services before and after the application of risks mitigation measures.
Some in-country teleworking may be authorised in coordination with the Line Management.
Skill, Knowledge & Experience:
- The candidate must have a currently active NATO SECRET security clearance
- The candidate must have knowledge and multiyear experience in organization, management and support of various (international) operations, activities, units and projects related to defence, security, electronics and communications, in the NATO environments.
- The candidate must have previous experience within NATO and/or Industry CIS Security accreditation methodologies and tools;
- The candidate must have previous experience within NATO and/or Industry Enterprise Risks assessment and Management methodologies and tools;
- The candidate must have previous experience in the assessment of risks and the development of risk mitigation plans and contingency measures
- The job requires knowledge of the NATO and Industry risk management frameworks
- The job requires experience with Risks assessment and Risk Management as applied to CIS Security and Cyber Security Fields.
- The candidate must have experience in leading staff work on large and complex projects and to coordinate multiple stakeholders in different and separate locations.
- The candidate must have excellent English writing skills and the ability to brief their work in English.
- Demonstrate interest and passion for Cyber Security and Network Security.
- Structured cable deployment, installation and documentation
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs