Senior Information Security in Supply Chains Specialist
RambollHenning Larsen is a Scandinavian architecture company based in Copenhagen. We specialize in architecture, urban developments, workspace, cultural and civic buildings.
We invite you to bring your experience with cyber and information security into play as you take on a central role in our Cyber and Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance team, with responsibility for driving the development of Ramboll’s information security in supply chains framework. To succeed in this role, you must have documented experience in defining and implementing supplier security frameworks in a large, global organization. Are you our new colleague? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our IT Security department
As our new Senior IT Security Analyst based at Ramboll’s Headquarters in Copenhagen, you will be part of a team of skilled security professionals and consultants tasked with managing and developing Ramboll’s global cyber and information security program.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for building and implementing information security in supply chains in Ramboll Group
- This includes development of:
- Information security policies, procedures, and instructions
- Guidance and tools that enable business functions to comply with requirements
- Collaborate with the Procurement team regarding evaluation and monitoring of third-party suppliers for security compliance
- Support business units with administrative follow-up related to activities
- Provide security awareness training to key stakeholder groups
- Monitor and measure compliance with our requirements.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A 3-year undergraduate degree in related field of study (e.g., Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with working in a well-functioning supplier security framework, including processes, procedures, and documentation and / or quality management systems and implementation tasks
- Experience in writing and implementing global governance and provide compliance support and guidance to business units in scope
- Knowledge of Information Security Management systems based on ISO27001/27002 and other security best practices like CIS or NIST or SOC-2 is a requirement.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Planning and leading complex, global initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – excellent English is a must
- Experience with driving implementation tasks in different cultural areas and the ability to adjust communication to work effectively with colleagues from different cultures
- You are good at managing your tasks and delivering these within agreed deadlines
- You are good at following up on tasks where inputs are required from others.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 17,500 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,500 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Birmingham, United Kingdom Birmingham, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 60K - 112K * USD 60K+ *
Cyber Consultants / Check Team Lead PentestersClearance Linux Open Source Pentesting Security Clearance Vulnerabilities
Career development Flex hours Gear Health care Home office stipend +2
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs