Google Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (All Levels) (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
DevoteamStay ahead with Devoteam's IT consultants. We offer digital strategy, cloud platforms, cybersecurity expertise & more for your digital innovation vision.
We promote your personal growth, joint success and new innovations.
We are an international consulting firm with over 25 years of experience and over 10,000 tech and business experts. Our focus is on digital strategy, platform technologies, cybersecurity and business transformation. As a strategic partner of leading cloud providers such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, ServiceNow and SAP, we bring digital visions to life together with you.
We offer you the opportunity to develop personally and become part of a successful team. We create an inspiring, modern working environment in which innovation and your creativity are encouraged.
Discover the world of Devoteam and apply today!
Creative Tech For Better Change
#Consulting #GCloud #GCP #Kubernetes #CloudStorage
Your benefits: In addition to our revolutionary work culture of New Way of Work:
- Modern offices in top locations in Munich, Frankfurt and Stuttgart
- Flexible remote or hybrid working with the possibility to adapt your working hours and locations to your individual needs.
- Our Devoteam Academy offers you a wide range of certified training and language courses
- International development opportunities for your career boost at Devoteam
- Gaming lounge for your creative break between meetings and calls
- Get-together parties and team events for regular exchange and fun with your colleagues
- Employee bonuses for recruiting new employees
- Modern IT equipment - choose the right product for you from a wide range of options
- Corporate benefits with a large selection of numerous offers for almost every area
- Job bike offers with attractive tax advantages for you
- Company pension scheme, direct insurance and capital-forming benefits are available to you as additional benefits
- Integration Day incl. mentoring programmes for your perfect start at Devoteam
We are seeking a highly motivated Google Cloud Infrastructure Engineer or Architect (m/w/d) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing expert-level guidance on cloud infrastructure design, implementation, and management for our clients on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Work with clients to understand their business requirements and design cloud infrastructure solutions that meet their needs
- Implement cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code and CICD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, or Cloud Build
- Configure and manage Kubernetes clusters and Helm charts for container orchestration and deployment
- Provide DevOps expertise to clients to streamline their application development and deployment processes
- Collaborate with other consultants, engineers, and project managers to deliver high-quality solutions
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date on new technologies and trends in the cloud infrastructure space
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience in cloud infrastructure design, implementation, and management
- Strong technical knowledge of Google Cloud Platform services and their features, including Compute Engine, GCP Networking, Kubernetes Engine, and Cloud Storage
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab, or Cloud Build
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm for container orchestration and deployment
- Understanding of Cloud Native technologies and microservices architecture
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- One or more of the following certifications: Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, Google Certified Professional Network Engineer or Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer.
- If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about cloud infrastructure, DevOps, and helping clients achieve their business goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about cloud infrastructure, DevOps, and helping clients achieve their business goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Get in touch with our recruiting team
Through our open corporate culture, we place great emphasis on giving people the chance to apply, even if they don't meet all the specific skills in the job description. We are convinced that each individual can develop his or her full potential with our support and a motivated team.
We look forward to receiving your application!
You can find further job offers on:
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Birmingham, United Kingdom Birmingham, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 60K - 112K * USD 60K+ *
Cyber Consultants / Check Team Lead PentestersClearance Linux Open Source Pentesting Security Clearance Vulnerabilities
Career development Flex hours Gear Health care Home office stipend +2
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs