Lucid MotorsLucid is the future of sustainable mobility, designing luxury electric cars that further reimagines the driving experience.
- Collaborate with the CIAM Technical Lead to understand priorities and deliver highly integrated technical solutions which adhere to the overall CIAM strategy.
- Responsible of defining CIAM platform requirements, designing technical solutions and executing on those designs into a highly available, fault tolerant environment.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
- Troubleshoots and manages the resolution of issues related identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
- Determines and recommends the most appropriate response to identified more complex problems, issues and/or defects by assessing impact and prioritization.
- Ensures the maintenance, patching, operating, and monitoring of CIAM systems.
- Troubleshoots, supports and resolves system incidents, problems and changes, as required.
- Works with various technical teams to ensure we maintain high availability and uninterrupted outage of our production environment.
- Applies DevSecOps principal to automate tasks across CIAM platform.
- Maintains system documentation and protocols to ensure that additions and modifications are thoroughly documented upon implementation.
- Bachelors of Science Degree within Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or other relevant field of study
- 5+ years of Identity & Access Management (IAM) domain related experience
- Extensive experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver solutions with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Extensive knowledge and experience with privileged identity management, access governance and other IAM, CIAM and PAM solutions (i.e., Active Directory, Okta, SailPoint, etc.)
- •Implements and maintains a modern CIAM framework - a set of business processes, policies, data governance, and supporting technologies that enable appropriate and timely creation, maintenance and use of digital identities.
- Collaborates and monitors the activities of a variety of CIAM projects and initiatives, to ensure coordination of efforts, appropriate integration, and synchronization of key project timelines, product/service implementations and system enhancements.
- Serves as liaison between platform, technical and business teams for end-to-end business process.
- Develops access monitoring strategies using AI/data analytics to identify high-risk patterns and prevent breaches or customer account takeovers before they occur.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of current changes within legal, regulatory, and technology environments which may affect operations. Ensures senior management and staff are informed of any changes and updates in a timely manner.
- Leads emerging trend research, orchestrate product evaluations, and selects the latest industry standards and tools
- Conducts POCs of new Access Management products and services to validate integration needs.
- Manages all aspects of large, cross functional, globally distributed and complex projects.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs