Technology Risk & Cyber Security - Consultant to Director
KPMG AustraliaKPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
Our Technology Risk and Cyber team advises clients about their potential cyber and IT risks and opportunities. We work as an integrated business and as part of a larger multi-disciplinary team. The team draws on a diverse and dedicated group of people, powerful KPMG methodologies, innovating capability and assets, and global resources to support our clients in achieving the right milestones.
We currently have exciting opportunities for Consultants to Directors across our Tech Risk & Cyber Security divisions. In this team you will contribute by:
- Leading the delivery of cyber security activities and technology risk & assurance services, such as IT internal audits, service organisation controls reporting, IT and cyber risk assessments, penetration testing, creating governance procedure & plans and IT project assurance reviews and more
- Deliver work individually and in a team on a client-engagement basis, by following timelines, resources planning and budget
- Leading a team in gap and maturity assessments between the security processes and operations of clients against recognized global and domestic standards and regulations.
Our cyber security division looks for talent across the following areas:
- Cloud/Security Architecture
- Identity and Access Management
- Governance Risk Compliance
- Security Strategy and Governance
- Incident Response
- Business Resilience
How are you extraordinary?
- You get things done! You’re organized, efficient, and have a high attention to detail to deliver impactful outcomes
- You are a kind and compassionate leader with a passion for continually growing your leadership skills to get the best out of a diverse and multidisciplinary team
- You love being part of a collaborative and multidisciplinary team and building strong relationships both internally and externally
- You are an avid learner with a deep passion for Technology Risk & Cyber Security. You are curious, keen to collaborate, learn from others, and stay abreast of research and thought leadership in future of work trends and leadership.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Experience in cyber security activities, technology risk & assurance services, such as but not limited to IT internal audits, service organisation controls reporting, IT risk assessments and IT project assurance reviews
- Diverse exposure to clients and industries with demonstrated ability developing commercial relationships
- Knowledge of global and domestic standards and regulations in relation to cyber and technology risk
- Ideally have one or more certifications relevant to the field of cyber security and/or technology risk
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be highly regarded though not mandatory (such as Computing, Engineering, Information Systems, IT, Accounting or related).
Please note, the salary ranges $70k - $200k+ with respect to your level of experience.
We are hiring for the following employment types: Casual, Max-Term Full-Time, Max-Term Part-Time, Permanent Full-Time & Permanent Part-Time.
We also have offices in the following locations:
- Gold Coast
- Newcastle/Hunter Region
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs