Security Software Engineer
LimeGo car-free with the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. Lime is on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable…
What You'll Do:
- Design and build security infrastructure used by all Lime teams.
- Scrutinize and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices we make. In many cases, you will be the decider of these decisions.
- Improve security-related standards and processes.
- Improve Lime’s infrastructure following modern security practices for cloud-native application development.
- Design, develop, and implement security solutions.
- Lead vulnerability assessments and penetration testing efforts.
- Develop and maintain security incident response plans.
- Mentor and train junior security engineers.
- 2+ years of industry professional security development experience, and a track record of building impactful security products or systems.
- Care deeply about the developer experience
- Experience with setting up monitoring, metrics & reporting systems for fine-grained observability and actionable alerting
- Strong understanding of application and infrastructure security
- Strong understanding of cloud-native application development.
- Understanding and experience with relevant threats and the corresponding attack patterns, techniques, mindset, and types of vulnerabilities that an attacker may exploit, and defense techniques to mitigate them. (Web, Mobile, Kubernetes, Cloud, Firmware, IoT and Privacy. Fluent in at least two is required)
- Proficient and able to write high-quality code in any one language (python, golang, bash, ruby etc)
- Familiarity with AWS, Terraform, and Kubernetes preferred.
- Able to multitask and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated interest in owning and driving new ideas in information security.
- Ability to communicate risks, priorities, and the reasoning behind those decisions to partners, peers, and customers
- Anticipate challenges and be able to influence the technical direction of Lime to execute vision even in the face of significant misalignment using the ability to deconstruct (reveal the basis to expose inconsistencies) and simplify problems to stakeholders.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs