Product Manager – SASE, Cybersecurity Platform
Remote, United States
SonicWallDefend SMBs, enterprises and governments from advanced cyber attacks with SonicWall's award-winning firewalls and cyber security solutions.
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Designs, develops, and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality, and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
- An individual who has broken into the PM role in the recent past (and is either a domain expert or an MBA graduate)
- Handles tactical responsibilities like RFE Lifecycle, Product Escalation, Beta Management, etc.
- Demonstrates intimate product knowledge of the competitive product landscape
- Performs data driven analysis for making product decisions and be able to present it
- Validates product direction by interacting with customers and internal stakeholders
- Works closely with PM leaders and development teams to develop and maintain a product roadmap
- Writes Agile product requirements through customer journey workflows expressed in the form of user stories
- Serves as a product leader in pre- and post-sales customer engagements
- Partners with (Engineering), Sales, Marketing, Channels and Business Development teams to accelerate product adoption
- Solve customer problems by interfacing with technical service, production, quality assurance, and customer service.
- Must have a strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Must have experience in Product Management
- Design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Strong UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable track- record of success and execution
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers to gather insight as well as provide recommendations to make the products successful globally
- Proven analytical skills to understand metrics and comfortable with data
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with customers and internal audiences
- Prior experience in finance, or similar growth or product management roles in a high-growth environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across department teams.
- SAAS Service creation and packaging, desirable
Domain specific experience:
- SaaS service management skills such as understanding the public cloud infrastructure and construct
- Understanding the pricing and packaging of cloud service offerings is a plus
- Working experience in Threat protection is desirable
- Exposure to SASE, SSE, SDWAN and NGFW technologies is a must
- Well versed with Jira, Confluence and Aha! Tools
Education and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 2 years and a Master’s degree;
- Ideal candidates will have a degree in Engineering, Quantitative field, or equivalent degree
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs