IT Security Administrator
Chicago, US - Remote
Zero HashDigital Assets-as-a-Service Seamlessly Integrate Crypto Products into your Platform with Zero Hash. What’s your crypto strategy?
About the Role:
Zero Hash seeks an experienced and passionate IT Security Administrator to join our Security team. In this role, your passion for Security and IT Operations will be used to continue to improve the process and operational capabilities of security for our infrastructure and development, as well as collaborate across the organization to continue to drive a mentality of “Security being a team effort.”
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Take an active role as a co-owner of IT and Security operations to ensure processes and procedures are built, maintained, and operated with security, efficiency and effectiveness in mind.
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding of employees and contractors (i.e., creating new users, configuring laptops, and receiving returned equipment) while offering excellent communications that enhance our new hire experience.
- Provide best practice customer service to all users, such as monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to user requests or incidents.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution via telephone, email, and using remote assistance.
- Diagnosis and resolution of computer hardware, software, network, SaaS applications such as Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, etc.
- Provide IT or application training to employees to ensure they have the technological resources and knowledge of how to use those resources to accomplish their jobs.
- Author and revise documentation of environment and operation procedures as needed.
- Evaluate tooling and procedures to enhance security and improve end user productivity and effectiveness.
- Configure, and support security and IT administration tools (e.g., MDM, IAM, EDR, SIEM, & IDPS)
- May require work nights, weekends, or holidays on a rotational basis with the rest of the team to ensure 24x7 coverage.
- Supports our CISO in additional security projects, as needed
- 5+ years of technical support experience in corporate support, and working as a Security, Helpdesk, or IT Administrator.
- Experience working through ticketing and project management systems.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills with a high level of attention to details.
- In-depth knowledge of macOS and broad knowledge of productivity, collaboration and communication tools.
- Experience with Okta, Google Workspace, Office 365, MDM, Slack, and Confluence.
- Experience with ticketing systems (Jira, ZenDesk, etc.).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with the following Technologies: Endpoint Detection and Response, Anti-Virus, VPN, Zero Trust, Network protocols, Linux, Phishing email mitigation/response.
We believe a happy, motivated, and healthy team is the best way to succeed. We offer the following benefit
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums (U.S. Only)
- Chance to earn equity
- Vision Insurance (U.S. Only)
- Dental Insurance (U.S. Only)
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
- 401k (U.S. Only)
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a crypto-as-a-service API that enables any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-up programs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of crypto-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with your email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs