Compliance Analyst II
Heredia, Costa Rica
ExperianExperian is committed to helping you protect, understand, and improve your credit. Start with your free Experian credit report and FICO® score.
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we have been certified for the third time as Great Place To Work (GPTW). Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
· Responsible for the initial set-up of third party profiles within the compliance database as well as subsequent updates to those profiles.
· Responsible for the initial and annual preparation the onsite annual compliance review.
· Send out, receive and interpret third party oversight questionnaire.
· Based on the initial feedback from the third party oversight questionnaire, identify gaps between the practices of the third party and Experian’s Third Party Management Policy and Procedures and provide results to Third Party Analyst prior to onsite review.
· Conduct due diligence of the third party including reviewing their website, searching relevant databases, Better Business Bureau website, and Federal and State regulatory agencies.
· Ensure that all relevant information is captured and results from compliance reviews are reported to management.
· Work across functional groups including Global Sourcing, Credentialing and Governance teams like Global Information Security.
· To perform ongoing monitoring activities for Experian Third Parties
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 2-4 years Customer Service related experience.
· Good understanding of Third Party Compliance Oversight.
· Requires due diligence, investigation, compliance or internal audit background experience.
· Knowledge in the foundational elements of a compliance program in banking / financial services.
· Knowledge of Laws and Regulations such as FCRA, GLBA, and UDAAP
· Good knowledge of systems capabilities, software platforms and processes.
· Good knowledge of database management concepts and principles.
· Knowledge of PC office software and segmentation tools.
· Excel Intermediate
· Excellent English, both oral and written communication skills.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian's culture, people, and environments are key differentiators. We take our people's agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible work, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, rewards & recognitions, volunteering... the list goes on!
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact... the list goes on. See our DEI work in action!
The power of YOU. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.
Find out what is like to work for Experian and discover the Unexpected!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote in the Pacific … Remote in the Pacific Time Zone Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 26K - 49K * USD 26K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Vulnerability Analyst - North Central region (Remote - PST only)Application security Bash C Computer Science Core Impact Jamf +22
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation
Virginia, US Offsite Virginia, US Offsite Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 85K - 122K * USD 85K+ *
Junior Cybersecurity Analyst (FedRAMP)ACAS Application security Automation Clearance Cloud Cryptography +13
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Medical leave +2
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs