Security Analyst / Incident Responder L2/L3
ASSYSTEMNous couplons notre expertise en ingénierie et en gestion de projet avec le digital pour switcher à l'énergie bas-carbone.
Assystem Stup is a full-service project delivery consultancy company offering master planning, comprehensive building design, engineering and project management services. We serve many clients in decarbonised energy, transportation, cities & territories, buildings and commercial, institutional, recreational and manufacturing facility infrastructures.
As part of Assystem Group, we combine strong expertise in engineering, project management and digitalisation to serve our clients worldwide.
- Leading efforts to counter security breaches and anticipating and reducing the likelihood of future security alerts, incidents, and disasters.
- Defining, planning, implementing, maintaining, and upgrading security measures, policies, and controls.
- Writing reports and providing insights on the efficacy of the current security policies, incident responses, disaster recovery plans, and other security-related information.
- Assisting with the creation of updates and training programs to secure the network and train the employees.
- Keeping the security systems up to date.
- Monitoring security access and maintaining the relevant data.
- Conducting vulnerability testing and risk analyses to assess security and performing internal and external security audits.
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the cause and to update incidence responses and disaster recovery plans.
- Verifying and coordinating security plans with outside vendors.
- Creating procedures for IT employees and training them in security awareness.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, programming, or related field.
- 5-10 years' experience in the field, such as security administration.
- Advanced training certifications may be advantageous.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- The ability to work in a high-stress environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal, and teaching skills.
- Good anticipation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to remain current on the latest technology and best practices in information security.
- Threat Hunting
- Malware Analysis
- Threat Intelligence
- Ethical hacking
- Penetration testing
- Intrusion prevention
- Incident response
- Computer forensics
- Reverse engineering
- In addition, it is expected to have expertise in cyber security, firewalls, network security, information assurance, Linux, UNIX, security information and event management (SIEM), application security, security engineering, and security architecture. They must also keep up with the latest trends in cyber security.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Python, Shell, etc. would be preferred.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Application security Audits C CEH CISA CISSP Computer Science CRISC Ethical hacking Firewalls Forensics Incident response Intrusion prevention Linux Malware Monitoring Network security Pentesting Python Reverse engineering SIEM Teaching Threat intelligence UNIX
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs