Compliance Service Delivery Manager
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
NtiretyWinner of three Global InfoSec Awards, Ntirety is the leader in Data Security and Regulatory Compliance, providing compliant, pervasive data protection across your entire IT stack.
With over two decades of successfully operating, managing, and securing private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, Ntirety has led enterprises across industries through the volatile early days of data hosting into the world of 24x7 managed security with our premier Compliant Security solutions. Through cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to business-specific needs, Ntirety eliminates gaps in both security posture and compliance documentation by delivering solutions that cover the entire application, the entire compliance and security process, the entire time.
When it comes to a cybersecurity crisis, the question is not if, but when it will happen – that’s why Ntirety’s mission to provide proactive compliant security is crucial in today’s business landscape. No matter what role or department you work in, being a part of Ntirety means supporting all of our different teams to help keep our clients protected and updated on the latest in cybersecurity.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry. For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
Ntirety is seeking a Compliance Service Delivery Manager to join our team. The Compliance Service Delivery Manager role is to deliver ongoing Compliance as a Service (CaaS) to Ntirety customers. The successful candidate will work with client personnel to help develop a compliance program and/or analyze, evaluate, and enhance their information systems facilitating their business internal control process.
The Compliance Service Delivery Manager will use their theoretical and practical knowledge of Security Standards, HIPAA and HITRUST for the HealthCare sector, PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley for the financial sector, and domain aligned like ISO27001 and SSAE 18, to develop, implement, and deliver the measurable requirements necessary to develop and implement policies, processes and procedures for customers and audit them against those requirements. The Compliance Service Delivery Manager will work with the relevant internal and external entities Clients and/or Partners to ensure all compliance criteria, whether on the international scale (such as GDPR) or local scale (such as municipal environmental permits and reporting) is met.
The Compliance Service Delivery Manager will work with Ntirety Business Units/Product Management to ensure customer’s service offerings are compliant. The tasks also include conducting regularly scheduled audits on internal systems and assisting third-party audits as required in order to maintain certifications and compliance certificates. The Compliance Service Delivery Manager develops, implements, maintains, and oversees enforcement of customer security policies and procedures and also plans and implements system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices and compliance requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security, compliance, and IT risk management program for customers to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed
· Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date security and compliance policies, standards and guidelines, and oversee training and dissemination of policies and practices for customers
· Create, communicate and implement for customers a risk-based process for vendor management, including assessment and treatment for risks
· Provide high quality professional management of audit engagements/projects and understand Ntirety’s service offerings and identify potential opportunities to improve such service offerings
· Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and the value to be delivered.
· Respond to security and compliance queries from customers or partners
· Support customers’ compliance needs by delivering an exceptional customer experience
· Perform risk based internal audits and assessments for customers
· Document and test Information Technology controls for customers using Governance, Risk and Compliance tools
· Manage customer compliance risk registers and assignments
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· 5+ years of experience in a combination of compliance, risk management, information security and IT jobs
· Experience and expert understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance processes
· Experience developing information security policies and procedures
· Demonstrated Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as SSAE 18, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), HITRUST, ISO 27001, the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), NIST 800-171, the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) framework
· General knowledge of IT audit and risk management / assessment process
· Displays intellectual curiosity, innovation, creativity, persistence, commitment, passion and optimism
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· The ability to build strong client relationships at all levels of an organization from business owners through the C-level management suite
· Self-motivated, results driven individual requiring minimal oversight that can work to accomplish goals in a collaborative environment
· Willing to learn and dive into new areas of regulatory compliance
· Must be flexible regarding program schedule changes and be willing to adapt to these changes in order to fulfill program deadlines
· Must be able to operate in a very dynamic and high productivity environment
· Must be able to identify potential sales opportunities for Ntirety customers that may complement CaaS
· Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
· Prior experience working for a service provider
· An understanding of the Managed Security Services business model
· Highly professional with ability to work in challenging, diverse and evolving client environments
· Able to discuss and resolve audit issues and recommendations with client management.
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
· Experience with Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) or ability and willingness to train to this compliance objective for the team
· CISSP certification or ability and willingness to achieve as part of career growth goals
· CCIP/EU and or CCIP/US certification or ability and willingness to achieve as part of career growth goals
· Working knowledge of GRC tools such as LogicManager or similar
· Ability to uncover opportunities for businesses to improve their Compliance and Cybersecurity postures
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 108K - 176K USD 108K+
Palo Alto Networks
Associate Product Marketing Manager - Advanced Threat Prevention & Advanced WildFireCloud Industrial Network security
Career development Medical leave Salary bonus Team events
Englewood Cliffs, NEW JERSEY, … Englewood Cliffs, NEW JERSEY, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 120K - 150K USD 120K+
Cyber Security Manager - Live & Event ContentCloud Incident response MITRE ATT&CK Risk assessment Risk management SAML +4
Equity Health care Insurance Medical leave Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs