DevOps SecOps Manager
California, California, United States - Remote
Faro Health aims to improve lives by helping life sciences companies answer complex clinical questions, simply, efficiently and effectively. Our software platform is used to orchestrate complex clinical development with a single source of truth. It brings words, data and teams together, empowering researchers to design more intelligent trials, master complexity and reach milestones faster.
The DevOps SecOps Manager is a key member of the development team who will be entrusted to manage the complexity of change and ensure sanity and stability of the product and its environments. The DevOps SecOps Manager will work with Faro’s talented DevOps, SecOps and SRE staff but will also be required to contribute individually. By managing infrastructure as code, you will create the foundation for building amazing and intuitive software for clinical trial designers. At the intersection of development and operations, this position will have responsibility for designing and building tools for Azure Cloud using advanced patterns for Zero-Trust security, container orchestration, and distributed microservice scaling for our cloud-based apps. As a manager, you will have an opportunity and a challenge to build a team based on passion and excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build highly automated, autonomous processes to scale, manage and observe an Azure cloud ecosystem that hosts Faro applications and its customers..
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines for rapid feature development; release high quality software by applying Continuous Deployment and Release best practices.
- Work with a strong set of teams to improve developing and deploying applications and customizations using Feature Flag enabled technologies
- Management of procedures, attestations and methods of insuring compliance and validation of quality
- Treat our infrastructure as code with built in security principles.
- Ensure Zero-Trust as well as perimeter based solid security posture that is built into our platform design.
- Maintain a highly functional and reliable health platform to the delight of our customers.
- Apply the best of managed Azure technologies to solve problems effectively and pragmatically
- Work closely with peers on the development team to define and implement the company’s roadmap, and to help tackle the company’s biggest problems.
- Collaborate with Compliance (e.g. SOC and ISO) and Quality Control (e.g. CFR 21 part 11, release quality validation controls and procedures, etc.)
- Build and lead a team
- You have significant hands-on experience in Continuous Integration and Development (CI/CD), with at least 3+ years in software engineering.
- You have demonstrable experience in managing complex infrastructure for high scale cloud-based systems.
- You have 2+ years of experience managing and inspiring DevOps teams
- You have experience in a fast moving, growth-minded startup, and are comfortable with being flexible and adaptable as requirements change.
- You have a thorough and current understanding of technologies and frameworks involved in building cloud-based apps.
- You have a good understanding of Compliance and Quality regulations (21 CFR Part 11. ISO, SOC.)
- You have a good balance of idealism and pragmatism.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Good understanding of Azure Cloud Identity capabilities (e.g. B2C) and OpenID Connect protocol.
- Knowledge of containerization and clustering tech: Docker, Kubernetes, HELM
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps, and GitHub Actions / Workflows
- Experience with Direct Multi-tenancy
- Experience with Direct Feature-Flag with data migrations
- Experience with Direct containerization/orchestration
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (terraform)
- Experience in data presentation and analytics for observability using App Insights, Splunk or similar
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and take on different assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent training experience
- Salary range for this position is $136,000 to $191,000 per year.
- Salary listed reflects the base salary only and does not include other elements of total compensation
- Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Stock Option Plan
- Life Insurance (Basic)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Flexible Vacation Policy; Paid Sick & Public Holidays Observed)
- Continuous Training & Development
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Peer-to-peer bonus program
- Company/department outings and events
More jobs like this
Wilmington NC USA Wilmington NC USA Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K+
BWRX-300 Engineering Manager – Plant ICE Digital Systems, Cyber Security, Design Process (Remote Eligible, U.S)C Compliance Finance Governance Mathematics Monitoring +4
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +5
RAZ99: RTN Remote, Arizona RAZ99: RTN Remote, Arizona Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 139K - 277K USD 139K+
Associate Director, Insider Threat Operations Lead (Remote)Analytics Clearance Cyber defense Forensics Incident response Physics +6
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Insurance +3
Palo Alto, CA, United … Palo Alto, CA, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 124K - 240K USD 124K+
Associate Director, Privacy & Data Security Compliance (Hybrid, Remote or Onsite Options)Analytics Compliance GDPR HIPAA Privacy Strategy
Career development Equity Gear Health care Salary bonus +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs