Auckland or Wellington
KPMG New ZealandKPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
- As the Security Analyst, you will monitor and manage security solutions, provide incident response, and work proactively in identifying and mitigating any risk or threat to our systems and information. It also expected that you conduct security risk assessments, develop, and implement security processes and procedures as well as provide monitoring and oversight for security alerts in our environment. Monitoring and managing security solutions and managing compliance with global standards and security policies are also covered in this role.
Day to day you will:
- Manage information security incidents, monitor of security logs/events, and maintain BAU security processes.
- Develop and implement procedures that support security operations.
- Ensure data governance is compliant with the required standards and policies.
- Understand and determine missing components to ensure effective, sustainable, and maintainable reporting and analysis.
- Assist with the review and capture of Internal Audit evidence for key control objectives.
- Review and implement configuration as per KPMG global standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Assess new technology and provide assurance recommendations within the project management lifecycle.
- Perform risk assessments, vulnerability assessments and manage remediation plans with wider IT services team.
- Prepare security metrics reports for monthly reporting.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
What you'll bring to our team:
- Competent user of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A bachelor's or associate degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- Security certifications, such as CEH, CySa, Security+, Microsoft SC-xxx series or other will be advantageous.
- Experience with security management of cloud platforms and services such as O365, MS Azure and AWS.
- Experience with EDRs and Next Generation security solutions such as MS Defender or CrowdStrike.
- Familiar with security standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, NZISM, OWASP.
- Understanding of DevSecOps practices.
- 2 years’ experience in a technical or security role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs