Cyber Security Engineer (Expert)
Springfield, Virginia, United States
Cyber Security Engineer (Expert)
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Minimum Years’ Experience: 18
Springfield, VA or Chantilly, VA
Overall Assignment Description:
Are you seeking a Cybersecurity challenge where you can directly influence securing the enterprise infrastructure through agency-wide security engineering and architecture? Look no further!
Join our team and engage in all areas of Cybersecurity engineering and design of enterprise security services and continuously supports development and refinement of the As-Is and To-Be Enterprise Security Architecture including Identity and Credential Management, Cross Domain technologies, Cloud security measures, Microservices baseline definition, Zero Trust, Enterprise audit, Data access and Data integrity to include integration, upgrades and replacements. The successful team member will also provide technical expertise to support program development of secure applications and systems by providing technical guidance for implementation of ICD-503 required controls, speeding the delivery of capabilities to customers and subsequent future cyber security policies and directives.
- Provide cybersecurity engineering support to development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems.
- Conduct product research and support Analysis of Alternative (AoA) activities that independently identify the most appropriate security solutions.
- Assists in leading the development of system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes.
- Work with Architecture teams in the development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
- Will advise programs on technical implementations and policy enhancements to achieve Zero Trust compliance.
Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Expert level experience as a Cyber Security Engineer.
- Expert working experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise-based systems and software.
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using Cloud Based Technology such as: Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), On-demand self-service, Broad network access, Resource pooling, Rapid elasticity, Measured Service, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- DoD 8570 Level II (IASAE) certification compliance
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience establishing a mature Zero Trust framework in one or more of the seven DoD ZT pillars: user, device, data, application/workload, network/environment, visibility and analytics, and automation and orchestration.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
USA - Saint Charles, … USA - Saint Charles, MO Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 73K - 154K USD 73K+
Systems Engineer Support Analyst - Direct Attack Weapons (Associate, Experienced, or Lead)C Clearance Compliance Jira PhD Privacy +2
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Insurance +5
Saint Louis, Missouri, United … Saint Louis, Missouri, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Director, Cyber Architecture and EngineeringCloud Privacy Risk assessment Risk management Strategy Teaching
Career development Health care Team events Transparency
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 85K - 110K USD 85K+
Palo Alto Networks
Staff Engineer Software (L7- Network Security)Application security C Cloud Computer Science Firewalls Golang +6
Career development Medical leave Salary bonus Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs