Senior SOC Analyst
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Egon ZehnderEgon Zehnder is a global organizational consulting and leadership advisory firm to many of the world's leading businesses. Click here to learn more.
Egon Zehnder (www.egonzehnder.com) is trusted advisor to many of the world’s most respected organizations and a leading Executive Search firm, with more than 400 consultants and 60 offices in 41 countries spanning Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Our clients range from the largest corporations to emerging growth companies, government and regulatory bodies, and major educational and cultural institutions. The firm is a private partnership which allows us to operate independent of any outside interests. As a result of this unique culture, Egon Zehnder has the highest professional staff retention rate for a global firm in our profession. We have a blue-chip client base across all industries and operate at the Board and senior management level.
Knowledge Centre India (KCI)
Established in 2004, KCI is wholly owned subsidiary of Egon Zehnder based out of Gurgaon. The teams here work in close collaboration with the Global offices of Egon Zehnder. There are 5 teams that make up KCI: Experts, Research Operations, Visual Solutions, Projects/CV Capture and Global Technology Services. With team strength of 500+, KCI supports the global operations of EZ through research services, IT services and documentation. KCI has a team of 80+ Researchers who provide research support and knowledge management services to EZ’s Offices and Practice Groups.
Your Journey at Egon Zehnder Starts Here
At EZ, you have the opportunity to deliver digital transformation initiatives across the globe for the organization. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.”
Who we are!
We are part of Digital-IT team established 15 years ago in Gurgaon, India to provide technology support and rollout digital initiatives to 60 plus global offices. Digital IT has six key pillars – Collaboration Technology; Functional Technology; Digital Technology; Security & Architecture; Infrastructure & Services, Digital Success to support business and to take lead on digital transformation initiatives with the total strength of 150+ team members across the globe.
Be a part of the Security Operations Centre (SOC) as a SOC analyst identifying, analyzing, notifying, and responding to security threats across a complex and disperse IT estate.
Conduct complex compromise analysis and work with resolver groups to ensure the timely mitigation of security events. Perform forensic investigations. Identify and assess threat intelligence sources recommending relevant requisite actions, gaining agreement, and facilitating implementation. Conduct security assessments including penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
It is required that you stay up to date on IT security and on the latest methods attackers are using to infiltrate computer systems. Analysts need to research new security technology to decide what will most effectively protect their organization. The responsibilities are continually expanding as the number of cyberattacks increases.
Experience: 4+ Years
Able to work shifts on a rotating basis for 24/7 operational support.Responsibilities
- Provides Monitoring and Analysis support of Cybersecurity events.
- Investigate, analyze, and contain malware incidents – Includes performing computer forensic investigations.
- Understanding of common malware types and behaviors and common infection vectors Ability to identify attacker Tactics, Techniques, and procedures (TTPs) Experience with IoC lifecycle (development, organization, sharing, effective usage)
- Responsible for vulnerability and patch management process and perform security impact analysis for the patches and vulnerabilities published by vendors and other security research sites for different platforms (Operating Systems, Web Servers, and Network devices)
- SIEM solution management and maintenance:
- Security Log Analysis – Monitor and analyze the logs from various security tools e.g. SIEM, EDR, DLP, AV etc. and manually correlate system analyzed events.
- Collaborate with various IT groups to collaborate for analysis, troubleshooting, and ensure that their requirements and new initiatives adhere to information security policies and best practices.
- Perform device reviews to ensure compliance with hardening standards, access controls and security related configuration settings.
- Prepare and update security documentation including security procedures, standards, notifications, and alerts in support of other teams within the EgonZehnder Security department.
- Proactively hunting threats, blue teaming, performing exploit and vulnerability research, all in order to find and a gap that can be exploited by bad actors.
- Prior work experience in SOC or NOC environment
- Should be able to conduct advanced forensics including packet captures using tools such as Wireshark, Netmon etc.
- Knowledge and experience of configuration and operation of SIEM Solutions
- Expert knowledge of configuration and operation of Security Solutions including, Firewalls, IDS, Internet Filters, DLP, Vulnerability Scanners, Anti Malware Solutions, etc.
- A basic understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems and OS event logging
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in evaluating and implementing new tools, and solutions by working directly with the vendor.
- Experience with Threat Hunting.
Relevant Professional Qualifications (Preferred)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC) e.g. Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
Benefits which make us unique
At EZ, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Egon Zehnder can mean for you!
Potential Growth for you!
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will be doing regular catchups with your Manager who will act as your career coach and guide you in your career goals and aspirations
Highlights: Be a part of our Digital Transformation journey, to gain automation implementation experience with various tools and applications.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Automation CEH Compliance EDR Exploit Firewalls Forensics GCED GCIA GCIH GIAC IDS Linux Log analysis Malware Monitoring Pentesting Security assessment Security Impact Analysis SIEM SOC Threat intelligence TTPs Vulnerabilities Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs