SOC Analyst Level 3
OpenBet25 years of sports passion, betting entertainment, unmatched operational experience and unceasing innovation: OpenBet is the global leader in online…
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event. Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. We achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000+ per second (more transactions than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!) and we're built on 25 years of imaginative technology that is iterated daily.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and has 34 licences across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The team is growing at scale driven by accelerated demand for our products and significant investment. We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and strength of a global employer.
Working at OpenBet every day is an opportunity for you to create exciting betting entertainment for millions of sports fans across the globe.
Want to be part of our evolving future growth?
The Security Operations Centre (SOC) level 3 analyst role requires a senior level individual with hands on technical experience of dealing with monitoring, analysis, forensics, and incidents as part of the Security Operations Centre (SOC) team. You will be a critical part of monitoring, detection, and response environment. At level 3 you will pro-actively seek out security threats that put the company at risk and understand which tasks can be co-ordinated via level 2 and 1 analyst. You will have a tried and tested track record in operational cyber security from a SOC perspective and will provide senior level coaching to other analysts and must pro-actively improve the SOC in terms of new log correlation, play books and techniques.
You must be familiar with key security concepts, industry best security practices, and have strong technical knowledge of Linux, Windows, web applications, common application and database servers, and associated tools and technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience in the security field and at least 3 years’ experience in a SOC
- Professional experience with SIEM products
- Experience of incident management
- Experience of SOC operations and threat hunting activities
- Working experience and knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with system hardening and industry standard methodologies standards including CIS and NIST
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
- At least one of the following Certifications:
- CSA, Security+, Pentest+ CySA+, CISSP, CISM,, CEH,CCNA, CASP+, GCIA, GCIH, CHFI, CTIA, OSCP
- Leading the pro-active monitoring security infrastructure, identifying and reporting security events on the client network and applications
- Leading the building of security incident playbooks
- Understanding how to tune log correlation and what to look for
- Identification and investigation of incidents to determine their severity and the response required.
- Incidents are correctly reported and documented in accordance with policy and procedures
- Provide a Technical Escalation Point during security incidents, along with advice on systems hardening and mitigation measures to prevent a reoccurrence.
- Maintain a keen understanding of evolving threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the security of the networks and applications.
- Create and manage Monitoring/SOC documentation, processes, and ensuring procedures are up to date
- Take a leading role in and supporting teams initiatives and projects
- Review industry security news, emerging threats & vulnerabilities
- Maintain a good understanding of regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of networking, network tools, and troubleshooting in the network stack
- Provide mentorship to develop a broader understand within the teams
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs