REF13992D-Risk & Compliance (GDPR,HIPPA,PCI-DSS)-3-6 yrs.-Pune/Mumbai/Gurgaon
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
• Carry out all information security risk assessment.
• Carry out Privacy risk and impact assessment for client operations and technology infrastructure.
• Conducting operations audit based on Information security and privacy principles.
• Conducting review of contractual contracts, privacy contracts / exhibits / privacy agreements• Supporting compliance certification (ISO, PCI, POPOSSAE) and client audits
• Ensure various information security, privacy regulatory requirements /client’s data privacy requirements are effectively addressed.
• Advise business unit leaders and risk management leaders in issues related to information security.
• Handling information security incidents, data breaches investigations• Assist Risk management functional leaders in overseeing compliance activities relating to information security.
• Creation and maintenance of risk assessment trackers and keeping them current.
• Creation and maintenance of up-to-date inventory of sensitive information profiling for client operations
• Ensure that contract arrangements are in place and being complied with. Obtain necessary evidence for the same. Conducting necessary due diligence on subcontractors / third party.
• Driving information security training and awareness to ensure employees are aware of their responsibilities
• Experience on privacy regulations (HIPAA/ HITECH, EU Privacy directive/ DPA, GLBA, PIPEDA, Australia/ New Zealand privacy laws / APP etc.)
Graduate - Preferably BE, BSC Computer
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs