Digital Network Exploitation Analyst III
Fort Meade, Maryland, United States
Aperio Global, LLCAperio Global transforms data to enable operational decision-making to solve emerging challenges in cybersecurity, information analysis, and every task that comes next.
Note: This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Aperio Global is looking for a Digital Network exploitation Analyst (DNEA) III to support our IC program in Fort Meade Maryland. The DNEA role involves evaluating target opportunities, understanding and mapping target networks, and developing detailed exploitation and operations plans using various sources of data. The role requires analyzing SIGINT and cybersecurity data at different OSI network levels and possessing knowledge of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices, and network traffic patterns. The candidate should actively contribute to the development of new tradecraft for analysis as technology evolves. Collaboration with a team to understand intelligence needs, mission relevance, and areas of expertise is essential. Additionally, the job involves using analytical skills and curiosity to form hypotheses, choose appropriate analysis techniques, and derive insights from data, which will be documented, contextualized, and shared with teammates, stakeholders, and intelligence consumers.
- Evaluates target opportunities using all source data to understand and map target networks, and to assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans.
- Analyzes SIGINT and cybersecurity data at multiple levels up and down the OSI network stack and bring a solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network.
- Participates in developing new tradecraft needed to perform this analysis as technologies evolve.
- Collaborates with a team to develop shared understandings of intelligence needs, mission relevance, and areas of expertise.
- Applies innate curiosity and analytical talent to form hypotheses, critically assess and choose analysis techniques, then query, merge, enrich, evaluate, and pivot within data to attain and share insights
- Distills, documents, contextualizes, and share findings--including any new tradecraft that you develop--with teammates, stakeholders, and intelligence consumers.
- Active Top Secret/ SCI with Polygraph is required for this position
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or in a related field.
- 8+ years of experience with Digital Network Exploitation Analysis
- Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (IS) degrees may be considered relevant if the programs contain the amount and type of coursework equivalent to a Computer Science (CS) major.
- Must have experience in computer or information systems design/development/analysis roles, which may include engineering hardware and/or software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and/or network and systems administration.
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course) may be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., 24-week JCAC course may count as 6 months of experience).
At Aperio Global, we understand the value of investing in our most important asset—our employees. That's why we have crafted a comprehensive benefits package designed to help you make the best decision for yourself, your family and your lifestyle. For additional details, contact our talent acquisition team.
Aperio Global fosters a diverse work environment and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other distinction protected by federal, state or local laws.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
RICHLAND, WA - Remote RICHLAND, WA - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 35K - 65K * USD 35K+ *
North Wind Group
Vulnerability Remediation Analyst II 03115 NWSOLCISA Clearance IT infrastructure Security Clearance Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs