Penetration Testing Consultant
- Perform network-based penetration testing for our clients to identify, assess, and report on vulnerabilities in their public facing infrastructure.
- Perform penetration testing on web applications and APIs (internal and external) to identify, assess, and report on vulnerabilities in their applications.
- Perform red team exercises to determine where weaknesses in the client’s infrastructure and how it should be remediated.
- Write clear, concise, effective deliverable reports for clients to help them understand their risk posture and how they can reduce it.
- Advise clients on security best practices including application design, infrastructure architecture design, and other considerations.
- Automate or assist in automating the penetration testing process to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
- Perform research and presenting at conferences.
- Blog on penetration testing best practices.
- Collaborate with other Crosslake practitioners to socialize penetration testing best practices.
- Be an apprentice tester for your first 2 projects and then be willing and able to drive a project on your own to successful completion.
- Participate in and drive penetration efforts on behalf of clients, collaborating, digging deep, and creating a report for the investors to outline technical vulnerability and risk.
- Deliver at least one network, API, or web application penetration test every week.
- Work with private equity companies and other investment firms to help them understand the existing technology risks and vulnerabilities that exist in their environment or portfolio.
- Collaboratively work in partnership with internal and client technical leads and team members to ensure that planning and execution of penetration testing efforts occur in a timely fashion and reports are of high quality.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 120K - 200K * USD 120K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs