IAM Administrator - CyberArk
Woodlawn, MD, United States
We are a diverse team of recognized subject matter experts with multi-vendor consulting expertise in Unified Communications / Collaboration, network security, high-end routing, network design, switching, cloud/virtualization, QoS, MPLS, video, network management, IP multicast and other areas. We are committed to continued training and certification and our outstanding culture and commitment to employee success have led us to be Cisco's Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year for 2020 as well as finalists in the Baltimore Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" for the past 4 years (including a 2nd place finish in 2020) - Come see why!
Why become a NetCraftsmen?
- We are a company of high achievers who learn from each other and support each other's growth and success
- We offer competitive pay and solid benefits including a matching 401(k) with the employer component IMMEDIATELY vested
- We offer a minimum of 2 weeks and a strong corresponding budget per engineer per year (pro-rated) for professional development/certification AND the time necessary to hit your training/cert goals
- We are NOT a body shop. We hire full-time direct hire specialists with a driving thirst to learn and improve.
- See our reviews on Indeed and GlassDoor for validation.
We seek an experienced Identity Access Manager (IAM) Administrator with CyberArk experience to support our customer in Woodlawn, MD.
In this role you will:
- Become knowledgeable on the CDM technical requirements for SSA’s CDM program. Understand your role in CDM activities.
- Design, test, and implement state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products, including the design of high-level dashboards using data feeds from different network tools.
- Become involved in a wide range of security issues, including use of Cyber Security tools, whitelisting, and blacklisting activities.
- Prepare security reports to regulatory agencies
- 3 years of experience in CyberArk
- 3 years of experience in working knowledge of FISMA and NIST family of controls
- 3 years of experience in Network Logging, Monitoring and Analysis
- 3 years of experience in Continuous Security Monitoring
- 3 years of experience in Access Control Systems
NetCraftsmen, a BlueAlly Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Englewood, CO - CO … Englewood, CO - CO RMS Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 120K - 165K USD 120K+
Sierra Nevada Corporation
Sr. System Security Engineer/ System AdministratorACAS Active Directory CISSP Clearance Compliance DoD +14
401(k) matching Career development Equity Health care Insurance +2
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs