Mid-Level DevSecOps Engineer
March Air Reserve Base, California, United States
Sigma Defense Systems is a leading technology company serving the Department of Defense (DoD), providing tactical communications systems and services for digital modernization since 2006. Through our acquisitions of SOLUTE in January 2022 and Sub U Systems in May 2022, we have expanded our software and communications hardware solutions to better support JADC2, C5ISR, SATCOM, and DEVSECOPS for customers in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Space Force. Through a combination of hardware, software, and industry expertise, we provide a complete portfolio of solutions and services that accelerates information collection and sharing for faster decision making and better mission outcomes.
We are a company of innovative professionals thriving in a highly motivating work environment that fosters creativity and independent thinking. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to support our service men and women, now is a great time to join Sigma Defense!
Why would you work for us? Quite simply, the work we do is meaningful and stimulating. We promote initiative and independent thought; we encourage direct client engagement to ensure we are delivering what the customer wants; and our engineers and scientists are working on cutting-edge projects that move the state-of-the-art closer to the people who need them. If you're looking for technical challenges and an opportunity to take a leadership role in an environment that encourages you to excel, then WE are your destination.
Want to know what it's like to work at Sigma? Find out what our employees are saying.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Sigma Defense Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Sigma Defense is seeking a mid-level DevSecOps Engineer with experience in development and implementation to assist in the construction of experimental AOC-and-Beyond environment. The DevSecOps Engineer will be working to build platform stacks to support mission-relevant applications.
Personnel Clearance Level:
- Possess or have the ability to obtain an active DoD issued Secret security clearance. A clearance will be sponsored for the right candidate.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in IT, Networking or System Administration.
- Comptia Security+
- DevSecOps/Kubernetes is required.
- Platform One is preferred.
- Kubernetes and Linux experience are required.
- Networking and/or System Administration is preferred.
- Cloud architecture experience will be advantageous to the requirements of this role.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for exploring / implementing new innovative technologies to enhance the GC2 capabilities for the enterprise, such as Infrastructure-as-Code, Kubernetes, and the USAF’s Platform One microservices or equivalent cloud technologies for efficient on-premises use.
- Developing Infrastructure: Set up basic network hardware and servers with the assistance of networking team on site (firewalls/switches/routers/servers/etc.). Future expansion to cloud services possible for hosting platforms, so experience in cloud technologies is helpful.
- Linux and Kubernetes Implementation: Development of automated network and application management for continued flexibility.
- DoD Platform One Core Services: Using DoD-developed Open-Source cyber security suite to allow for Zero Trust, Single Sign-On, and persistent system monitoring.
- DoD Platform One Add-On Services: Integration of other approved add-on services and development space for internally developed applications.
- Integration of Mission Applications: Enable containerized applications to run within environment for use in MQ-9 operations.
Salary Range: $130,000 - $150,000 annually.
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance to Include an HSA Plan and HRA Plan Which Features a $6,000 Health Reimbursement
- Life and A&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- 160 Hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) with Carry-Over up to 240 hours
- 12 (Floating) Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Highly Competitive Salary
More jobs like this
Washington, District of Columbia, … Washington, District of Columbia, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 50K - 93K * USD 50K+ *
Cybersecurity Tools Engineer - TS/SCI with CI PolyAnalytics Ansible Artificial Intelligence AWS Azure Bash +35
Career development Health care Insurance Relocation support
Waltham, MA, United States Waltham, MA, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 120K - 140K USD 120K+
Commonwealth Financial Network
Endpoint Security EngineerAudits Automation Compliance Endpoint security Finance Incident response +10
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Health care Salary bonus +1
Washington, District of Columbia, … Washington, District of Columbia, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 65K - 149K * USD 65K+ *
Cyber Engineer - Active TS/SCI with CI PolyAnalytics Ansible Artificial Intelligence AWS Azure Bash +40
Career development Health care Insurance Relocation support
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs