Group IT Audit and Compliance Officer
IQ-EQOur know how and know you allows us to provide a comprehensive range of compliance, administration, asset and advisory services to investment funds, global
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
About the Role: Position Summary
IQ-EQ is hiring an IT Audit and Compliance Analyst, who will ensure support of our Global IT Audit and Compliance function. The successful candidate will report to our Group ITAC Lead and help him shape the ongoing delivery of audit request, Due Diligence responses and compliance controls monitoring.
As a result of continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Audit and Compliance Role to join our Global Technology team.
This role will be suitable to someone who has technical audit experience as well 4 to 5 years of experience in an IT department (preferably in the financial sector) working with audits and evidence management.
- Support internal and external customer needs and be the champion in establishing and sharing the IT governance details and framework.
- Support Client Requests by collecting evidence and providing responses to IT and Information Security questionnaire, based on IQEQ posture.
- Assist with implementation of ISMS across the organisation entities
- Ensure key information security risks and issues are identified, addressed, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assess efficacy of IT and security controls, document and report control failures and gaps to stakeholders. Provide remediation guidance and prepare management reports to track remediation activities.
- Ensure third party security assessments - Assist with Third Party Risk Management framework including policy updates, procedures, due diligence questionnaires and the monitoring of third parties’ adherence to information security and data privacy obligations.
- Develop relevant metrics, analyse data, identify trends, and help drive improvements to the control environment.
- Remains current on best practices and technological advancements
- Applicable IT and Security audit management, governance, and compliance principles /regulations
- Well versed with well-known security frameworks such as ISO 27001 / NIST CSF / PCI DSS / SOC 1 and SOC 2.
- Information technology systems and processes, network infrastructure, data architecture, data processes, and protocols
- Cyber and cloud security standard frameworks, architecture, design, operations, controls, technology, solutions, etc.
- Information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling, and assessment process
- Risk assessment and management methodology
- Strong IT and security mindset
- Questions status quo and navigates through roadblocks
- IT and Security project management and planning
- Defining problems, collecting and analysing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
- Using judgment and ingenuity in maintaining objectives and technical standards
- Must have minimum graduation in Degree B.Tech or B.Sc. Computers Science Education Background
- Must have IT Audit & Risk Management experience for at least 4+ years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working at all levels within an organisation and in a wide variety of situations.
- Relevant industry certification such as ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CISSP / CISA / CISM / CCSP etc. (at least one) is highly desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of methodologies, processes and tools associated with supporting this function effectively.
Key behaviours we expect to see:
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Action oriented
- Communicates effectively
- Interpersonal savvy
- Builds networks
- Balances stakeholders
- Tech savvy
- Optimises work processes
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs