Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive. We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development.
We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you.
The position will assist the Security Engineering Team Leader to plan, co-ordinate, assess and implement security measures to protect our systems and data from unauthorised access and disclosure. Perform day to day security operational activities including monitoring of security events, security vulnerability scan and security incident management. Assist in the proactively management of IT security engineering platform and process risks.
To work across the Security engineering team to support, maintain and uplift security engineering platforms and tools and to collaborate with team members from all Technology teams and other functional areas.
- Contribute to the security engineering team and wider business in implementation/adoption of security tools and processes.
- Monitor/remediate issues/complete tasks in the Security queues/backlog.
- Investigate and respond to escalated security incidents and tasks within the environment.
- Develop and maintain processes/integrations that relate to security engineering platforms, tools and access requirements (such as firewall requests)
- Maintain current knowledge of security and news, tooling and trends and communicate relevant information to the affected teams.
- Participate in security tool assessments and contribute towards future roadmaps of technology requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to teams to remediate findings from tooling and engagements with external security consultants.
- Develop reporting on the effectiveness of security controls in the environment.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Security Engineer
- Must be amendable to work in an early morning shift (AU), Monday-Friday, hybrid work setup (3x/week onsite). Physical Office: The Mega Tower, Mandaluyong City.
- Technologies/Tools needed:
- Endpoint security platforms (Defender, Proofpoint, Forescout)
- Security monitoring platforms (LogRhythm, SNOW integrations)
- Vulnerability management platforms (Qualys, SNOW integrations) in conjunction with vulnerability analysts
- Cloud based platforms (AWS, Cloud conformity) in conjunction with Cloud engineers.
- Scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, Bash etc);
- Understanding/experience working with vulnerability management platforms;
- Familiar with concepts and processes related to Security monitoring and SIEM;
- Understanding of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE);
- Ability to present complex technical and security information into simple, business language;
Standard Job Benefits:
- Paid Time-Off
- Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits (SSS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)
- Equipment provided
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Stable organization and industry leader
- Collaborative and fruitful company culture
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs