Project Management Consultant Level III
Alexandria, VA, United States
BryceTechBryceTech is an analytics and engineering firm that partners with technology and advanced R&D clients. We deliver government program support and business consulting.
BryceTech has partnered with technology and R&D clients to deliver mission and business success since 2017. Bryce combines core competencies in analytics and engineering with domain expertise. Our teams help government agencies, Fortune 500 firms, and investors manage complex programs, develop IT tools, and forecast critical outcomes. We offer clients proprietary, research-based models that enable evidence-based decision-making. Bryce cultivates a culture of engagement and partnership with our clients. BryceTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
BryceTech is looking for a experienced program manager to support our DHS USCG CHIEF Information Officer, Assistant Commandant For C5I (CG-6), Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber, and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC), and Coast Guard Cyber Security Command customer.
Customer Background Information: In June 2020, the Coast Guard established the C5ISC to align with the Commandant’s Coast Guard Modernization Initiative and shift to a functions-based support structure to standardize processes and procedures across all locations, missions, and asset types. The primary mission of the C5ISC is to unify the Coast Guard’s command, control, communications, computer, cyber and intelligence support structure and business practices to Deliver Technology Solutions for Mission Success. The C5I Service Center is comprised of a geo-dispersed workforce, numbering over 1,100 dedicated military, civilians, and contractor personnel committed to meet the demand articulated by the Commandant’s Intent, “The rapid pace of innovation in the maritime domain is leading to growing interconnectivity, increased reliance on data and networks, and the deployment of commercial space and artificial intelligence systems”. The CIO, CG-6, C5ISC, and CGCC continue with a technology revolution of end-of-life enterprise systems and are in incessant need for support services to assist the United States Coast Guard (USCG) business and logistics functions during this rapid advancement in technology environments.
CG-6’s mission is to enhance the value of C5ISC in performance of USCG missions by developing and aligning enterprise strategies, policies, and resource decisions with USCG strategic goals, mandates, and customer requirements. As the engineering and technical execution arm of CG-6, the C5ISC enables USCG mission execution by providing high-quality information and situation-awareness products and services, depot-level maintenance and repair services, resource transparency and total asset visibility, and configuration management.
The mission of CGCYBER is to conduct operations and deliver effects in and through cyberspace to “Defend Coast Guard Cyberspace, Enable Coast Guard Operations, and Protect Maritime Transportation Systems”.
Position Responsibilities: responsible for all Contractor work performed under Calls issued under this BPA.
Description of work: The Project Management Consultant shall assist in the development of a project management curriculum that supports Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) requirements, conduct project management classroom training that enables FAC-P/PM, and provide mentoring.
The Project Management Consultant shall provide guidance to improve business process re-engineering and enable effective planning, management, and execution of strategic programs and projects.
The Project Management Consultant shall have a minimum of a Master’s degree in Business Management, Information Technology, or Engineering.
Certification Requirements: The Project Management Consultant shall have a Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) and have successfully completed ITIL® Foundations training.
Experience Requirements: In addition to the education and certification requirements, the Project Management Senior Consultant shall have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience managing projects, with a focus on business process and re-engineering projects.
Additional Required Knowledge and Skills: The Project Management Consultant shall clearly possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
Position is contingent on BryceTech winning a prime bid on the DHS USCG Business And Logistics Management Support Services (BL/MSS) BPA contract.
BryceTech offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, a comprehensive health plan including dental and vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match, and an educational reimbursement program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs