Cybersecurity Solutions Architect
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
DatacomWe work across Australia and New Zealand to make a difference in people’s lives by turning the imaginable into reality.
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
Datacom Cybersecurity Defence Operations Centre (CDOC) comprises of three teams, Security Solutions Delivery, Security Solution Management and Security Operations and intelligence. We operate out of three locations Wellington, Auckland, and Brisbane from where we provide a full stack of Cybersecurity services including managed SOC/SIEM/EDR.
Our Cybersecurity Defence Operations Centre is a well-established team made up of Cybersecurity Analysts, Platforms Engineers, Solutions Delivery Engineers, and Incident Responders who have been managing customers, both commercial and government, for over 10+ years.
The Security Solutions Delivery team focus is on onboarding customers and transitioning them to the care of our managed services teams (Security Solution Management and Security Operations and intelligence).
About the Role
The core objectives and responsibilities of the Cybersecurity Solutions Architect is to ensure that security requirements necessary to protect the CDOC’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of architecture including reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.
What you’ll do
- Document and address CDOC information security, cybersecurity architecture, and systems security engineering requirements
- Produce security solution architecture designs and perform security design reviews for CDOC projects and initiatives using Agile and traditional project delivery.
- Design new service capabilities and oversight of technical solutions based on Cyber Security requirements and adherence to the Cyber Security policy, standards and controls.
- Review and audit architectural deliverables.
- Maintain architectural standards and principles.
- Collaborate on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Work with CDOC, Datacom Teams and with other risk functions to identify security requirements using Cyber Security design principles and industry good practices.
- Consulting services on architecture and design of solutions
What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 10 Years in an IT technical role or similar
- Proven experience in Security Solution Design and Implementation
- Experience in IT Service Management with a focus on security applications
- Experience in working with security tools such as: SIEM, anti-malware, endpoint security, URL and application control, IDS/IPS, email filtering
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- Knowledge of the enterprise information technology (IT) architectural concepts and patterns
- Experience managing a product engineering team
Culture and Benefits
Datacom is ones of Australia and New Zealand’s largest suppliers of Information Technology professional services. As an ANZ company, we have managed to maintain a dynamic, agile, small business feel that is often diluted in larger organisations of our size. It's our people that give Datacom its unique culture and energy that you can feel from the moment you meet with us.
At Datacom you'll be recognised and valued for your contributions. We're growing year on year and can provide stability, career opportunity and a collegial and agile environment that empowers people and promotes innovation. We care about our people and provide a range of perks such as health insurance, employee discounts, social events, remote working, flexi-hours and professional development courses to name a few. We operate at the leading edge of technology to help our largest enterprise organisations explore possibilities and solve their biggest challenges, so you will never run out of interesting new challenges and opportunities.
If you would like to know more and this sounds like you. Please apply online today!
Due to the Nature of the Clients you will be working with you will need to be an NZ Citizen/Permanent Resident and have the ability to pass additional security clearances or have lived in the 5 eyes for the last 5 years. We do however consider work visas for other opportunities across Datacom so please keep an eye on our careers page for any roles of interest.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs