Payments Business Transformation Consultant (cards)
UK - London
CapcoCapco is a global management and technology consultancy dedicated to the financial services and energy industries.
Payments Business Transformation Consultant (All Levels)
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management.
- Specialists with deep knowledge in financial services offerings, including finance, risk and compliance, financial crime and core banking.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture.
The payments ecosystem is dynamic and evolves at pace. Regulatory change continues to disrupt the payments landscape with initiatives such as PSD2 and Open Banking driving significant change. These initiatives provide additional protection to customers whilst enabling a more competitive payments landscape, enabling fintech organisations to offer compelling products and services to customers. Customer attitudes towards payments and credit continues to evolve; customers expect payments to be instant, frictionless and flexible, as evidenced by the growth in popularity of point-of-sale finance products such as Buy Now Pay Later.
The global pandemic has accelerated the pace of change and innovation, along with an overall decline in cash usage as consumers rely more heavily on electronic payment methods. This pace of change and disruption is set to continue. The use of digital currencies and wallets is forecast to grow over the next 5 years with central bank issuance and ‘stablecoins’ acting as catalysts for these changes. All of these initiatives and trends provide significant opportunities and threats for both incumbent payments providers and fintech organisations.
Capco is perfectly placed to help banks, financial institutions and organisations within the broader payments ecosystem on this journey, by operating at the intersection of business and technology, and combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to fast-track transformation initiatives for financial services.
Capco is looking for consultants (at all levels) with experience of working across the payments ecosystem such as a bank, payments provider or other fintech/technology company or consulting organisation.
The candidates will have expertise in any of the following areas:
- Payments Infrastructure: incl. working knowledge of SWIFT, SEPA, Faster Payments and the New Payments Architecture within the UK.
- Payments Technology: incl. strategy, payments & cards platforms, mobile payments, open banking and migration approaches.
- Cards: incl. deep experience of working within, and delivering solutions across, the ‘four party model’ of consumer, merchant, issuer and acquirer.
- External engagement: incl. experience working directly with regulatory authorities and industry bodies such as UK Finance and Pay.uk.
- Financial crime: incl. AML, fraud management prevention, detection and mitigation strategy and implementation approaches
- Compliance: incl. payments regulation and regulatory priorities along with PSD2 / Strong Customer Authentication and ISO20022
These roles offer the chance to help banks and fintech organisations to fundamentally reshape and disrupt the payments landscape within the UK today, by helping to establish new perspectives and working with clients to successfully design and deliver change across all facets of their business and technology.
The roles have a national and international focus and are part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions. You will be instrumental in building credible, trusted advisor relationships with client stakeholders, at all levels of our clients’ organisations across the business.
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Bring perspective and ideas on a particular theme(s) within payments across either retail consumer and/or commercial and wholesale banking.
- Contribute to Capco thought leadership and propositions
- Be a self-motivator, capable of leading a team of Capco and client colleagues
- Demonstrate a good understanding of change design and delivery
- Manage the needs of senior client stakeholders
- Share our appetite for new and emerging technologies
- Bring intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn
Skills and Experience
Capco prides itself on the standards of excellence it brings to client engagements, and we are looking for people to join our team with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Experience of working across the payments lifecycle in either a bank, technology or consulting organisation
- Perspective and insight on the future of the payments landscape and what this means for the ecosystem e.g. banks, fintechs, card schemes and consumers.
- Experience of designing and delivering transformation within financial services
- Proven stakeholder management skills – Including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders of varying seniority, tailoring messages appropriately and understanding escalation routes
- Comfortable working with limited clarity and applying an innovative and flexible approach to working
- Broader network of relationships from across the lending ecosystem from which we can add value to our business
- Strong communication skills and an ability to present complex ideas in simple ways
- Experience of working well within a team, and the confidence to take the initiative when necessary
- The ability to recognise the commercial implications of different strategies for the client and for Capco
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table- so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Flexible work practice as working on client site is an essential requirement.
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks and other financial institutions in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
Why join Capco?
Because you are curious, because you want to know what is going on inside engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world and because you want to work on projects that transform the financial services industry.
What We Offer
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs