Sr. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Media.MonksWe’re Media.Monks – global content, data, and media powerhouse. Our solution is simple and singular: Disrupting the industry, driven by digital.
About the Role
Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company that connects content, data and digital media and technology services and produces websites, games, films, social media content, digital advertising campaigns, data and measurement solutions, and more.
*C360.Monks — a branch of Media.Monks, is a trusted Salesforce Consulting Partner and MuleSoft Partner, helping organizations grow faster and create deeper customer connections with Salesforce.
Our new Sr. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant will be responsible for building and leading our Salesforce Marketing Cloud practice, assisting sales and project management to ensure customer success. This role will work closely with Salesforce and Media Monk’s other business channels helping to educate members, share expertise, and be instrumental in helping to grow the Salesforce Marketing Cloud practice. The ideal candidate will have experience coming up through the practitioner and consultant ranks, executing email marketing campaigns and an understanding of data integration into/out of Email Service Providers (ESP) as well as have strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Lead the capability which is responsible for the implementation of SFDC Marketing Cloud services including Journey Builder, Audience, Email, Social Studios or equivalent services.
- Support Sales in partnership with Salesforce on new business opportunities
- Work closely with Analytics and Data teams to provide a best-in-class SF and Google integration services which leverage the best that both platforms can offer for the Advertiser/Marketer
- Lead complex targeting and personalization strategies, utilizing informed data points to develop advanced segmentation decisions
- Collaborate with other business channels to devise appropriate cross-channel efforts and communication streams
- Proactively research and identify opportunities to further drive revenue through customer campaigns and improve marketing efficiencies
- Salesforce certified with a minimum of 2 years of experience in SFMC implementations.
- Demonstrable experience in email/customer marketing, CRM, analytics or equivalent Cross -channel business acumen
- Passionate about leveraging data to achieve business outcomes
- Highly proficient with marketing technologies (specifically campaign management, data management platforms); general knowledge of HTML
- Proven ability to learn from others as well as develop, and mentor a team
- Excellent customer service/people skills
- Communicate effectively both verbal/written
- Ability to work flexible/ various shifts
- Possess/maintain analytical/problem-solving skills
- Exercises substantial latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Not a must, but a plus:
- Expertise in Evergage or Pardot
- Prior experience at a Salesforce Partner company
At Media.Monks, we believe in fostering an environment where a diversity of perspectives can thrive. We proactively work to design hiring processes that promote equity and inclusion while mitigating bias. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that reflects the communities we serve. We welcome and encourage qualified applicants, from all backgrounds, who are excited to contribute to our mission.
What We Offer
Media.Monks has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what Media.Monks may pay for the position at the time of posting. Media.Monks may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on job-related factors, but not based on a candidate’s sex or any other protected status.
National Salary Range
$130,000 — $150,000 USD
- Excellent, full coverage medical, dental, and vision insurance with employer-paid HRA
- Unlimited PTO and 15 company-wide holidays
- 401k with company contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Work-life balance with an emphasis on personal well-being with subscriptions to Headspace, employee assistance program, and access to fitness apps
- Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) for you to use on financial and emotional well-being programs
- Career growth in a disruptor space & entrepreneurial opportunities within the Media.Monks network
- A globally diverse & inclusive culture with employee resource groups such as S4 Melanin, Pride.Monks, Cultura.Monks, and more!
- Authentic commitment to DEI efforts and sustainable growth. (Why Sir Martin Sorrell signed The Climate Pledge here!)
Media.Monks is the purely digital operating brand of S4Capital plc that connects 8,600+ digital natives across one global team. We are united by a mission to shift industries forward and pave the path towards ambitious outcomes so our clients and our people can realize their full potential for growth. Our unified model combines solutions in media, data, social, platforms, studio, experience, brand and technology services to help our clients continuously reinvent themselves throughout increasingly rapid cycles of disruption. Our efforts to shape culture, build innovative technologies and unlock the future of growth have earned recognition from numerous esteemed panels: we maintain a constant presence on Adweek’s Fastest Growing lists (2019-22), regular recognition at Cannes Lions, inclusion in AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players (2020-23), the title of Webby Production Company of the Year (2021-23), a record number of FWAs, and have earned a spot on Newsweek’s Top 100 Global Most Loved Workplaces 2023. Together, these achievements solidify our experience in digital innovation, excellence in craft, and commitment to personal growth.
While we continue to grow our teams, please be mindful of fraudulent job postings and recruiting activities that may use our company name and information. Please be mindful to protect your personal information, especially your national identification number, and bank account information during a recruiting process. While Media.Monks may reach out to potential candidates via LinkedIn, we will always ask applicants to apply through our website (https://media.monks.com/careers) and will never ask for payment or bank account information during the recruitment process.
Responsible for resourcing and implementing security controls for your teams processes and systems
Responsible that all your personnel apply information security in accordance with the established information security policy
More jobs like this
Irvine, California, United States, … Irvine, California, United States, New York City, … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 125K - 238K USD 125K+
Allergan Data Labs
Staff Cloud Security Engineer (Remote)Application security AWS CI/CD CISSP Cloud Compliance +30
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation +7
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs