Sr. IAM Engineer
San Francisco, United States
AnaplanSee, plan and lead on finance, supply chain, and sales strategies that drive business performance using the Anaplan connected planning platform.
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Employer Name: Anaplan, Inc.
Position: Sr. IAM Engineer
Job Site: 50 Hawthorne Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Rate of Pay: $234,600/year - $257,000/year
Hours: Full Time; Mon-Fri (40 hrs/week)
Perform confidently and authoritatively in the role of SailPoint Consultant on all SailPoint-related technologies from a deployment perspective. Act as lead or supporting deployment engineer on SailPoint deployment projects. Provide SailPoint-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities. In performing SailPoint deployment activities on projects, ensure requirements are gathered, processes are defined, and use cases documented following out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible. Design SailPoint deployment architectures. Participate in capacity planning and HW specification recommendations efforts. Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integration. Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related reengineering efforts. Design, implement, and educate on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use. Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities, as necessary. Perform work successfully with supervisory oversight. Remain current on all SailPoint and IAM market related trends, tools, and methodologies. Provide feedback on internal processes required to help train. Mentor other SailPoint deployment engineers in the SailPoint COE. Help continue to build and improve the SailPoint COE Knowledge Base. Remote work is permissible.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, and six (6) years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or in a related occupation.
Six (6) years of experience must include:
- SailPoint, LDAP Directory Services, Java, and SQL;
- Developing Custom Connectors based on Business Requirements;
- Performing key role in role-based access control;
- Designing and launching as part of Operations Enterprise Access Review Program;
- Designing and implementing Identify and Access Management solution;
- Developing rules, form, workflows, and tasks using beanshell and Java framework; and
- Implementing segregation of duties policies using SailPoint IdentityIQ.
Contact: TO APPLY: Apply at https://boards.greenhouse.io/anaplan/jobs/6936240002 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate job code REQI#000282 on resume. Proof of authorization to work in U.S. is required if hired. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully supports affirmative action practices.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
More jobs like this
Remote, Texas, United States Remote, Texas, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 192K - 264K USD 192K+
Palo Alto Networks
Cortex Systems Engineer, SecOps Platform - North AmericaAnalytics Automation EDR Python Scripting SecOps +3
Career development Competitive pay Medical leave Salary bonus
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 144K - 233K USD 144K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Software Engineer (Network Security - SASE)C Cloud Computer Science Firewalls Linux Network security +2
Career development Competitive pay Medical leave Salary bonus
San Francisco, CA; Chicago, … San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL; United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 167K - 232K USD 167K+
Senior Application Security EngineerAgile Application security AWS Banking FinTech Golang +11
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Conferences Equity +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs