Expert in DevSecOps- 4474
DG SCIC intends to increase the use of cloud technologies in the coming years.
Among other projects, DG SCIC builds and operates solutions around language technologies, such as speech recognition. Speech technologies are important for DG SCIC as they will improve the accessibility of meetings and conferences. In addition, automated subtitling of videos will improve search capabilities in audio and video content, which is used increasingly on the Commission’s websites.
Therefore, it is crucial to have a reliable service that generates accurate transcriptions.
For the speech technologies projects, SCIC makes intensive use of cloud technologies.
Therefore, we are looking for an Expert in DevSecOps to work for us ON-SITE IN BRUSSELS at DG SCIC who can deploy applications and services developed to the cloud and ensure their smooth operation while keeping security considerations in mind. In addition, we are planning to move several existing applications to a cloud on premise environment. The Expert in DevSecOps will support the migration of our main information system for interpretation management (MIM) to the cloud on premises solution of the European Commission DIGIT service; this includes help with architectural solutions like Kubernetes as a container orchestrator and Kafka as a queuing/messaging engine.
- Deploy applications and services developed by the organisation to the cloud (both private cloud and Azure public cloud) in a DevOps environment.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the deployed applications and services, ensure application of the security plan, and monitor performance and costs.
- Support the migration of our IT Developers Team to the DevSecOps solution provided by the European Commission.
- Assist the IT Development Team in setting up the CI/CD pipeline and automate the integration of security in every phase of the software development lifecycle, from initial design through integration, testing, deployment, and software delivery
Job Requirements- mandatory
- Experience with main cloud platforms (Azure and/or AWS).
- Experience in deploying and operating systems using cloud orchestration systems (Docker and Kubernetes).
- Experience in DevOps using Terraform, Ansible, and similar tools. Ability to write clear and structured technical documentation.
- Good communication skills to be able to participate in technical meetings
Job Requirements- not mandatory but it will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with management and deployment of APIs on the cloud and on-premises.
- Experience in writing and maintaining scripts (Bash/Unix, PowerShell).
- Familiarity with open-source projects and development methods.
Deadline for CV Submission until 21.09.2023
EU-Nationality is mandatory for ALL our job openings
We can, also, take into consideration CVs, that acquire work permit in the location where the client is or the job should be performed
WHO ARE WE?
VASS Group (https://vasscompany.com/en/) is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals.
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs