Staff Product Compliance Analyst
IvantiIvanti finds, heals and protects every device, everywhere – automatically – so employees can work better from anywhere.
Ivanti is a global technology leader, enabling organizations to thrive in the Everywhere Workplace – automating the tasks that discover, manage, secure and service all of their IT assets. We deliver innovative solutions to exceed customer expectations.
Ivanti's platform makes it possible for employees to stay productive, secure and engaged wherever they are. That starts with us. With headquarters in Utah, offices in London and Paris and nearly 3,200 employees in 25 countries around the world, we are the Everywhere Workplace – it's a great time to work for Ivanti!
Ivanti’s Information Security is a global team of experienced professionals dedicated to ensuring the security of Ivanti’s products, corporate and production networks, and environments, and of course, its data. Ivanti’s innovated solutions are used by customers in every industry and every part of the world. To stay ahead of potential threats, Information Security has a strong partnership with all parts of the business, providing proactive solutions that are deeply integrated throughout the organization and our products.
Teamwork is intrinsic to what we do and who we are. We are accountable to each other – and support one another. We provide opportunities to grow, learn, add value and thrive while working to achieve new levels of performance. We value integrity, dignity, and respect, and place importance on demonstrating appreciation through both action and words.
The technology world is battling cyberterrorism. We wake up every day with a commitment to enable, prepare, and protect our customers so they can drive their own business success. When our customers, our governments, and our people are protected from threats – We WIN! We start with the end goal in mind – for our customers, employees, partners and investors. With performance-driven attitudes – our victory is reaching target outcomes.
Why We Need You!
As part of the Compliance and Audit team, you will lead the execution of multiple functions and support daily activities of the program, included but not limited to: development, implementation, documentation/maintenance of policies and procedures, monitoring program compliance, investigation and tracking of incidents and breaches and insuring compliance with federal laws.
Critical priorities include:
· Evaluating and assessing the organization’s information technology systems, processes, and controls to ensure they meet regulatory, security, and operational requirements.
· Identifying risks, vulnerabilities, and inefficiencies in IT operations.
The primary focus of this position in Information Security is to collaborate with internal stakeholders and product engineering teams to ensure compliance with audit controls and requirements.
To Be Successful in The Role, You Should Be Able to:
· Successfully audit security and technical controls to ensure audit requirements are met
· Manage and communicate audit metrics and posture
· Support the development of security policies, training material, and other core documents
You Can Leverage Your Expertise to:
· Communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means.
· Work independently and have the ability to prioritize conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, Finance, Compliance, and management to gather information and present audit findings
You Should be Knowledgeable In:
· Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, best practices, and risk management
· Frameworks such as: NIST SP 800 Series, ISO 15408, ISO27001, ISO 9001, and SOC
· Leveraging technical and program management skills to plan, track, collaborate and report on regulated program deliverables
· Previous professional experience in a similar role with a focus on auditing Cloud products and services
· Familiarity with security frameworks such as NIST and ISO
· Experience with communicating effectively and efficiently across diverse teams, through verbal and written exchanges
· Industry certifications preferred (CISSP, CISA, CIA, ISO Lead Auditor)
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs