Data Analytics Lead for Security Research
DynatraceInnovate faster, operate more efficiently, and drive better business outcomes with observability, AI, automation, and application security in one platform.
Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU—your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
You’re smart, curious, and love working with a team to help making software run secure? We want your expertise to provide comprehensive security intelligence, tailored to Dynatrace’s needs. Join us now and contribute to the Dynatrace security offering that protects many of the largest organizations in the world.
- There is a lot of security intel data out there. Your job is to make it available within Dynatrace.
- Identify, combine, and enrich data from multiple sources to close coverage gaps and enable quicker mitigation.
- Develop new methods improving our data analysis capabilities & advise on limitations and opportunities.
- Lead a team of security data analysts and engage in hiring and organizational topics.
- Drive tooling development to automate analysis procedures.
- Work with the world-wide R&D team to deliver the security data the product needs.
- Assure quick response to emerging threats by providing high-quality data updates.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, emerging threats, and cutting-edge security technologies.
- You have 7+ years of experience as security data analyst or similar. Applying data science/analysis to the security domain.
- You live and breathe security: long before the latest vulnerability hits the news, you already dissected the technical details.
- Theory-talk is not what drives you, you want to get your hands dirty. Be it Python or any other tooling you use, you can & want to dig into data yourself.
- You think big and what you do is built to scale: the data feed updates that always caused so much manual work? You automated the analysis!
- You love working with a large multidisciplinary team of product managers, developers and architects & you’re not scared of tech talk.
- Kubernetes and container security is no stranger to you? Great, knowing the Cloud-native world is a plus!
- You’re an experienced leader who can motivate people to work towards a shared vision.
- Agile software development principles with high quality standards are at your heart. The tooling you and your team build works reliably, and incremental improvements are delivered at a steady rate.
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Compensation and rewards:
- We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Mons, Wallonia, Belgium Mons, Wallonia, Belgium Full TimeContractSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
SC2023-002866 Web App Security Assessment Vulnerability Manager (NS) FRI 29 SEPApplication security Clearance Compliance NATO Security assessment Security Clearance +2
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs