Banking Head of Sector - Microsoft BizApps
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Incremental GroupA leading Microsoft Partner UK for Dynamics 365 with a wide range of services including Azure, Data and Power Platform.
Are you ready to drive digital transformation in an exciting and innovative environment?
Incremental Group, part of Telefónica Tech UK&I, is a trailblazing digital transformation provider dedicated to helping organizations revolutionize their services through digital channels, resulting in cost savings, streamlined processes, and enhanced customer engagement. As a five-time Microsoft Inner Circle member for Business Applications, we're committed to guiding government, non-profit, and industry entities on their digital transformation journey using Microsoft technologies.
With expertise across four practices, Financial Services, Retail and Manufacturing, Public Sector, and Professional Services, Incremental is at the forefront of driving impactful change.
Why Join Us?
At Incremental, you'll be part of a vibrant team that's changing the landscape of digital transformation. As a Practice Head of Sector, you'll work on significant projects and initiatives within our Financial Service Practice. Your expertise and insights will shape the future of our Enterprise Applications vision, contributing to our growth while enjoying the freedom to make key decisions in a dynamic entrepreneurial setting. We hold ourselves to high standards while fostering a flexible work environment and a healthy work-life balance.
- Role: Practice Head of Sector – Financial Service
- Locations: Offices including Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester, and London.
- Work Arrangement: Hybrid home and office working, ensuring flexibility.
- Annual Leave: Enjoy 34 days of annual leave, with options to buy and sell more.
- Learning & Development: Invest in your growth with guaranteed learning and development opportunities.
- Health & Wellbeing: Benefit from private medical coverage, permanent health insurance, and more.
- Financial Security: Secure your future with life insurance and critical illness cover.
- Financial Benefits: 6.5% contributory pension.
- Innovative Culture: Thrive in a relaxed yet high-achieving work environment.
The financial services practice is split into two sectors, Banking and Insurance. The purpose of this role is to lead the Banking sector, with the responsibility for the operational, financial, people, delivery and governance. This role will closely work with the Practice Director to help shape and define the customer strategy for the customers aligned to the respective Practice. Acting as a mentor and trusted advisor to the leadership team in the Sector, you will be responsible for the implementation of the Practice recruitment strategy.
As the Banking Head of Sector, you will assist and support the sales team in ensuring a continuous pipeline of work for the sector through the development of new and existing clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of the senior management team to achieve the overall objectives of the Practice by driving high standards of work and continuous improvement in process and quality of delivery
- Be accountable to the Practice Director, stepping up for meetings when required
- Understand the relevant market, identifying and converting opportunities, supporting the Practice commercial team
- Ensure weekly utilisation reviews to identify those who are delivering high above their utilisation target and addressing project alignment for those with low utilisation
- Role model the required behaviours and standards of work
- Manage the full P&L, budget, and commercial responsibility of the Vertical, including billability, utilisation, and billings
- Deliver against budgets in line with forecasts and expectations
- Proactively manage costs and improve efficiency to increase profitability
- Prepare monthly financial information for inclusion in the Board report identifying risks and providing solutions
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in attracting and recruiting top talent to the vertical
- Own the onboarding programme specific to your Vertical to ensure readiness of new joiners to the team
- Actively support and develop members of the team, ensuring skills gaps are identified and rectified
- Work with the People team in understanding the monthly pulse survey feedback and ENPS grades
- Coach, mentor and support the Practice Management team
- Running the creation and execution of strategic people improvements in the Practice
- Implement COE hygiene and controls to ensure successful operations of the Sector and customer satisfaction
- Set clear and measurable goals and objectives to develop culture of continuous improvement to drive performance
- Responsible for ultimate signoff on all SOWs across vertical in conjunction with the aligned Enterprise Architect
- Ensure compliance with all Company Policies. Particular attention is drawn to the requirement to manage operational delivery in accordance with ISO 27001
- Demonstrate accountability for all activities within the Practice, addressing issues quickly
- Ensure transparency of communications and activities to all in the Practice and wider team as required
- Demonstrate fairness in management and development of the team, including promotions, project opportunities, development opportunities and equal pay
- Hold responsibility for the Practice operations, ensuring adherence to process, procedure, cost measures and delivery of projects
- Possess excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Business Applications ecosystem
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team comprising multi disciplines
- Demonstrable experience of understanding and managing P&L, budget control, commercial and financial acumen for billings exceeding £1 Million
- Demonstrable experience of delivering complex digital transformation programs
- Customer focused thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills for communication at all levels
- Demonstrable experience of developing a business and or increasing sales and profitability
- Excellent people manager with the ability to lead, motivate and develop the team
- Demonstrable experience and approach to Thought leadership
- Achieving Budgeted delivery on all projects
- Achieving Budgeted growth and headcount targets
- Creating a positive, supportive, and nurturing working environment
- Delivery against the Enterprise Apps FY strategy
Ready to Make an Impact?
Join us in shaping the future of digital transformation at Incremental Group. Be part of a team that values your expertise, supports your growth, and fosters a positive work environment. Apply now to embark on a rewarding journey!
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of: age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or beliefs and sexual orientation.
We look forward to hearing from you!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs