3 Month Cyber security Internship - Fintech
London, England, United Kingdom
Caxton LtdOur team of payments experts can help you to navigate the markets and secure the best rate for your money, whatever your needs – delivered by our API-driven payments platform. So, whether you're a business looking to automate your manual...
Caxton Ltd is a Fin-tech company that provides online platform and currency cards for its customers to do all forms of international and domestic payment transactions. We are offering an cybersecurity within cloud infrastructure internship position for a student or recent a graduate studying towards an Information Technology /Information security degree.The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a busy, dynamic and expert team in a fast growing company.
You will work and learn from our dynamic Infrastructure team and help contribute to the Caxton cybersecurity culture and robustness of our systems and processes. You will work closely with the IT and Infrastructure team to support security protocols, optimise cloud infrastructure, and conduct regular vulnerability assessments.
The internship will be unpaid but a contribution will be made towards expenses for three months. It may lead onto a full time role or a paid extension for a fixed term period. You will be mentored by a senior executive who will work with you to enable you to get a wide variety of experience and knowledge over the three months and work on meaningful and business critical projects. We are interested in meeting students or recent a graduate studying towards an Information Technology /Information security degree.
The candidate will also have the advantage of working in a City of London office and get to participate in regular social events.
We are Caxton Payments and we are shaping the future of payments by making moving money a pleasure. We are a Fintech with world class technology blended with 5* customer service. Our people are at the heart of what we do. You will join and learn from a team which engages with all members of staff including the directors and CEO thanks to our open plan office and our hybrid working collaboration.
Caxton was born in 2002, an ambitious start-up with one mission: to make payments simple and transparent. We wanted to make it easier, smarter and cheaper for people to send and spend money across the globe and we've stayed true to our word. With millions of pounds' worth of safe and secure trades, CXTN, our world-class platform and team helps hundreds of thousands of clients save millions of pounds every year and make their lives easier.
- Assist in day-to-day security and infrastucture tasks
- Assist with interactions between the infrastructure tean and other departments when needed
- Ideally you are a student or recent graduate in a relevant field of study
- Must have a keen interest in financial services and technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A proactive and flexible approach to work and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Best in class IT equipment and full support
- Great private working space within the Beyond at Aldgate Tower Shared Office with free coffee, Barista and beer on tap
- Preferential FX rates for friends and family
- + more via ‘Perks at Work"
Office Culture & Environment
- Open plan office based in the City of London. Professional and informal culture. Flat hierarchy means direct and regular communication with Directors and the CEO is encouraged
- Hybrid working between Home and Office standard
- A friendly environment with regular social and inspirational events.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs